13

---Geet's POV - - -

I was sitting at home alone, trying to figure stuff out from yesterday.

Why would he do that? Why would he even care? What caused him to do that? How did he even know it was me? A million questions went through my mind.

Okay, I need stop thinking about this or else I'm going to get a really bad headache.

I went to my medicine cabinet and took out the pills. I opened the bottle and right when I was about to take one, someone rang my doorbell. I put everything down to go and see who it was.

I opened the door and was surprised to see who it was.

"Uuummm, hi," Namrita said.

"Hey," I said. "Come in."

"Thanks,"she said.

I guess she seemed a bit surprised that I called her in.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked.

"Oh please don't tell me what happen yesterday made the news," I said.

"It didn't. We took you to the hospital yesterday," she said.

"We?"

"Me and Jassi," She said.

"Oh, that's right,"I said. "Why?"

"Because I saw you faint and I had to help."

"Oh. Well yes, I'm doing better."

"Look, I'm sure you don't probably don't like me, because of what happen between me and Jassi and you were unaware,"she said.

"Woah, stop! I don't have anything against you. I always told Jassi that his happiness is my happiness. If he's happy with you, then why would I have a problem?" I asked.

"I was really worried you would hate me. I hope that we can maybe be friends,"she said.

"I would like that, " I said.

"Seriously?"

"Ya, why not? You seem to be an awesome person. Plus we met on the most bizarre cases, so ya...it'd be fun."

"That's great. Well we are having a party tomorrow. Hope you can come,"she said.

"Sure."

"Here is the invite,"she said.

"I'll be there," I said.

"See you."

***TIME SKIP * * *

I wore a dress and put on a little bit of make up. The whole time I was hoping that I had it in me to see them actually together.

I got a text from Tanny asking if I was free and I told her I was leaving to a party.

Have fun, she texted me.

Okay then,let's see if I can.

**Waqas' POV***

I swear when you need something you can never find it on time.

"Just us four for today," I heard Hussain say.

I found what I needed and went outside.

"What do you mean just four?" I asked.

"I mean just us four since you are going to a party and Geet's going to one as well."

"Oh cool. Did she say where it was?"I questioned.

"No, but I can text her,"Tanny said and she did.

"Uuummm guys,"she said, a bit worried.

"What happen? " We all asked.

"It says..I went to Jassi's party,"she said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know,"she said.

"Okay, well I need to get going," I said.

"I told her to text when she leaves," Tanny said.

"Okay,well I'm out,"I said.

***GEET'S POV ****

I had been at the party for a bit now. Thanks to the old days, I had made some friends through Jassi that were here, and we were all hanging out together.

However, I kept seeing them together. The first times I didn't mind, but after seeing them together it really got worse.

I better leave. I said, my bye to everyone and left.

**Waqas' POV**

I got to the party that I was supposed to be at.

"Hey, you finally made it," Namrita said.

"I know I'm late, but I'm Desi, suppose to be late," I said.

"Acha ji?" She asked.

"Yes,so where is your finance?"I asked.

"He was here right now,"she said.

"Oh well," I said.

"Oh, you should meet my friends,"she said.

"Alright let's go. "

**Geet's POV**

What the heck was I thinking? Apparently I wasn't. Why did I do that?

-----A/N----

If you watch the music video on top/side...the girl in the black shirt and then Gold dress is meant to be Geet. PLEASE WATCH IT...U WILL GET A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT SHE IS FEELING.