16

***Maya's POV****

We had just gotten back from praying and went to go find Nihal.

"I'm coming!"We heard him yell as we knocked on the gate.

He opened the door.

"Tum lokh phir agya,"he said.

"I live here!!"Arya said.

"No you dont,"He said.

I laughed at them. Me, Arya, Geet and Nihal were all friends for the longest time ever. Whenever we were together the adults would have to say goodbye to peace and quiet, because with us together peace and quiet just don't exist.

"How rude?"Arya said.

"Are yaar, you know I'm joking. Come on in,"he said.

We all went in and sat down.

"So what's up?"I asked.

"We need a favor,"I said.

"What's up?"He asked.

I went on and told him everything that had happened.

"So we need to get Geet here. I'm really worried,"I said.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do,"he said.

"Yeah!" Me and Arya yelled excited.

"By the way jab woh aagyi, toh hum sub ek jaga reha gai,"Arya said.

"Vacation house!!" We all yelled.

Our vacation house was huge! It was where we would hang out all the time.

"I can't wait now! Thanks Nihal,"I said.

"Pehla sada kam ho tha java, phir thanks,"he said.

"Acha baba, Arya challa?" I said.

"Yep,"I said.

"Bye,"we all said to each other.

I'm going to talk to her soon.

***Geet's POV****

I had decided to go out for a walk. I put my earphones in and was off.

I was not even ten minutes into the walk when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see who it was.

"Jassi?"I questioned.

"Hey,"he said.

"Hi," I replied. "Care to join?"

"Sure,"he said.

We walked in silence for a bit.

"So I just wanted to say thanks for coming to the party. It meant a lot that you were there,"Jassi said.

"Well Namrita invited me, so yeah."

"Yeah speaking of that. I need to tell you what happened,"he said.

"What happen?"I questioned.

"Okay,well you know when I went to India about a year ago?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good. So I went to work on the films. Decided to go visit my parents since they were still there and next thing I know they say they have someone already for me. I tried to tell them about us but they wouldn't listen, so I decided to get my mom alone and tell her but she said that I didn't have a choice. Apparently, Namrita's family has done a lot for my parents and this was a way of thanking them. I know you were probably really mad the day I saw you again and you have every right to hate me, but I needed to tell you what happened. I don't want the media or anyone giving you false information. You deserve to know what had happened and you can ask anyone if I'm lying," he said.

"I don't hate you,"I said.

"Seriously? You don't?"He asked.

"No. I wanted a reason as to why this whole thing happened and you gave me one. I never hated you. I always told you that your happiness is my happiness, so I'm willing to do this. I'm going to support you both."

"Yaar, kis mitti ki bani hai tu?"He asked.

"Do you want me to hate you?"I asked.

"No."

"Then?"I questioned.

"I don't know. I guess I should apologize if you were mad at me at all,"he said.

"I wasn't mad. I was hurt and upset,"I said.

"Oh. I am really sorry."

"It's okay. I know everything know that's all I wanted."

"So then do you think we can still be friends?" He asked.

"What?"

"Mujhse Dosti Karoge?"He said and I laughed.

"Dehkoongi sochoongi kal parso kuch kahoongi,"I said trying not to laugh.

"Acha teek hai, Mera number hai tumhra pass. Kal parso das da naa,"he said.

"I will."I said, "now let's walk back."

We were almost back to where I lived.

"I'll do it,"I said, breaking the silence.

"Do what?"He asked.

"I'll be your friend,"I said.

"Seriously?"

"Why not?"

"Awesome!"

"Liken agar humari yaari tut gai tho meri life mai kabhi wapas math aana,"I said.

"Deal?"I asked.

"Deal."