"I'm not perfect." I argued.

"Perfect for me." He smiled and before I could tell him how cheesy that was he was reconnecting our lips.

I didn't have any complaints at all. Even as Connor slipped his hands under my shirt and slowly pressed me back until I was laid out on the floor under him. I just pulled him in closer not getting enough of him. I wanted so much but I knew I needed to let Connor set the pace.

I was only willing to do as much as he was willing to offer. There was fierce boundaries here and I'd never be able to live with myself if anything we did ever made him uncomfortable.

When Connor pulled away from the kiss my first instinct was to chase after his lips to get more but that thought was quickly forgotten. Connor started a slow trail of kisses down my jaw, each one sending shocks through my body.

My whole body was on fire and it took a lot of self control to keep myself from ripping both our clothes off. It was good, too good. I knew how good it could be with us. I had known since that first night. The day we met and nothing else mattered but the way Connor had smiled at me and then laid me out. He took me apart piece by piece and I'd been dreaming about doing it again ever since.

It'd been a long time coming. This moment was the only thing that mattered.

"I've been wanting to do this since the second I saw your pretty face." Connor said and then leaned down to pressed a few more kisses against my neck. "So fucking pretty." His lips moved against my skin.

"Please Connor." I arched into him, moving my head to the side to give me all the access he needed for more kisses.

I wanted to feel his mouth on ever inch of my body. I wanted to put my mouth on every inch of his body.

"Want me to make you feel good? Show you how much I fucking love you?" He prompted using his hands to push my shirt up my body exposing my bare skin.

"Yes please, want to love you Connor." I nodded as he pressed another soft kiss against my abdomen.

"Going to love you for the rest of my life, going to love this perfect body forever."

And he showed that love with each press of his lips as he explored every inch of my skin. I was practically shaking beneath him, it wasn't just because Connor's touch made me feel better than anything else I'd ever experienced. It was the fact that I had this boy who loved me in a way no one ever had. There was a huge wave of emotion that I didn't know how to process.

He made me feel things I'd never felt before. All I knew was that I wanted to feel like this forever.

And that also meant we had a forever worth of time for Connor to explore and learn my body.

So that's why my hand tangled into his hair and tugging lightly up to get him to move back up so I could kiss him properly.

"Love me a little faster." I hooked a leg around his waist pulling him into me.

I let out a low moan as his erection pressed against my own. There was no restraint left as I resumed our kiss. It was a slow move of our lips but I used the position to get some much need friction. I rocked my hips up into him and with each press against each other we swallowed up each others moans.

Even with the waves of pleasure over talking me when Connor pulled back I did nothing to stop him. He paused and seemed to be searching my face for something.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked his hands rubbing softly against my sides.

"I want this Connor." I nodded. "Are you sure?"