Hogwarts Party - Part 19

Start from the beginning

The School barely looked different accept for a few slight touches which made everything slightly brighter than before. The enchanted ceiling was back and currently featured a stary sky as the dance floor lights. Tables with white cloths over them were spread out all across the sides and back corners of the hall, whilst the front centre had a marble dance floor. Along the middle of the walls either side was food and drink buffets. Blaise and Matteo instantly made a beline for some fire whisky, both having their own internal struggles.

I noticed Theo anxiously looking around the room.
"Who are you looking for?" I asked quizzically.

"Huh?" He said barely meeting my eyes for a second

"Who is she?" I asked again

Theo sighed, he continued to look around the hall before telling me "lovegood"

I was shocked.

"As in Luna Lovegood? Blonde Ravenclaw? My once removed cousin" i asked astounded

"Hold on, your cousins?!" Theo's attention was finally pulled away from the hall and was locked on me "is that why she speaks so highly of you?"

"She speaks highly of me?" I was surprised. Me and Luna had only met each other a couple times, she would often sit with me in abandoned parts of the castle when things were getting difficult. She was a great listener but i didn't realise she spoke highly of me.

"Yeah mate, me and her used to go to the forbidden forest every couple weeks. Just for some, you know privacy. And often when i mentioned you, she'd tell me how kind you were and how she knew you were a very genuine person deep down. I never quite understood how she could know that, i mean i have never ever seen you to together" Theo told me with completely sincerity. I felt a warm feeling in my heart, someone actually thought of me as a good person. And they'd only known me a little.

I was about to say something to Theo when I noticed the most beautiful girl i had ever seen enter the Hall.

Her hair was curled into these loose ringlets, her cheeks were a perfect pink whilst her lips were rosey. Her eyes looked like they sparkled. Her dress was beautifully cascading down her body, getting tight in the middle, accentuating her figure. Her arms were draped in a slightly see through fabric that wrapped around her back. She was accompanied by two boys, one red head and one with black hair both in red suits.
It was Hermione.

My breath instantly hitched in my throat and uncontrollably i stood up. I caught the attention of several people due to my actions, including Hermione herself. She seemed to excuse herself from Harry and Ron before graciously gliding over to our table.

"Good evening Theo, Good evening Draco" she smiled sweetly, but i noticed a small smirk at the corner of her mouth.

"Good evening Hermione, looking very Gryffindor as usual" Theo said before excusing himself to join Matteo and Blaise with the fire whisky.

"Woah" was all i managed to breathe out causing her to giggle. She sat herself down in Theo's seat, causing myself to drop into my seat as well. Since the moment she entered, i had been unable to take my eyes off her.

"Malfoy. Hello Malfoy, Draco? Are you going to say anything?" Hermione was now waving her hand in front of my face, giggling lightly to herself