I pull up to Deonte's crib, I look to see Kristian's and some others niggas cars there.

I walk up to the front door, opening it I see 'bout four niggas sitting on the couch, three on the floor, and couple niggas sitting in chairs.

'Damn, everybody n they peoples here,' I thought getting agitated, I hate being around too many niggas.

"Yo, fuck gon' on D5?" I heard to my left. I don't say anything cause fuck, ion know that nigga.

Walking up to Kristian I heard a couple more "Yo's", I just nodded my head.

"Foe' what's with you?" Kristian said sitting to the left of me.

"Shit, nothing, tryna get high." I said, grabbing da lighter out my pocket.

"I'm good nigga, fuck ya doing today?" he said passing da blunt to me. I light it, then inhaled it.

Shit, felt euphoric. I haven't had a blunt in fuck long. This shit needed.

"Came here fa a quick blunt, finna go workout later."

"Shit, you still training fa ball? Nigga, it's summer do some shit," he said looking at me with worry.

Ion got many friends however Kris is one of my most loyal. He show tuff or whatever shit but nigga is a marshmallow — he's soft.

"Shit, then what you want to do, twist locs?" I said eyeing him. He always wanna do something but never got money or time.

"My niggas and they girls going to Top Golf, come foe'."

"Nah-" I said relighting the blunt, "You stay bringing me around too many niggas. Look where I'm at right now." I said staring at 'bout 12 niggas and bitches.

"Nigga, this not even my house. Even if it was, you'n got friends. You too anti, you for real agitate me." He said snatching the blunt from me.

"No-" I started but nigga love to interrupt.

"You going, that quiet shawty,'gon be there. I think."

"Fuck, gotta do with me?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Nigga, don't act like I ain't heard y'all met up and shit. Got ya nails done and shit. When ya come out?" he said smiling but quickly moved away. Kris knew I bout to end his life.

"Just come, y'all can hang out. Lo said it took some convincing fa ha to go so come. Y'all be miserable together." he stated.

I put the blunt in my mouth and look at him.

"Fine, but ya buying my blunts fa da next two days."

"Nigga." he said deadpanning me.

We continued to talk about nothing in particular and ran through 3 blunts.

Before we left I talked to Deonte, he said he was coming to da Top Golf shit, so we'll kick it up later.

Kris was too high to drive so he coming with me to get ready and shit. Despite us smoking a lot, his tolerance to weed was low.

To be real, nigga was finished the start of the second blunt. I'm pretty good with blunts, takes 'bout 6-7 to knock me out.

"Kris, I'm ready to go." I said, with a little bass in my voice so he can hear.

"Coming." he said lowly but loud enough that I can hear.

I stand there waiting for him to at the door. In the way he's walking you can see he's high. Nigga can't hide it for shit. He stayed in trouble wit his momma, I know.