We went to the kitchen and talked about random stuff. Y/n sat the whole time on my lap with her little arm around my neck. Suddenly I felt a weird feeling at my hairs.

Y/n Pov:

After they talked a little I started to get hungry. I saw Scarlys hair in front of me and I though I could try it. I mean it smells amazing and probably taste yummy. Scar looked down at me and pulled her hairs out of my mouth. My bottom lip started to quiver and I put her fingers in my mouth because I lost my Paci.

Lizzies Pov:

We laughed at y/n action.

"Scar can you give me her. I think she is hungry:"

"Yeah of course", she answered and passed my baby to me. I straddled in my arms and pulled my top and bra down.

After a few seconds she latched on and suckled carefully. I smiled down at my baby. Scar and I continued our talk. (Btw Scarlett has not a problem with breastfeeding, in front of her. I feel comfortable around her so I nurse y/n when Scarlett is around me.)

After 10 minutes she started to put her hand up to my face. I looked down and saw a little grin on her face. The fun was over when she suddenly picked my nose. I pulled her finger out of my nose and raised an eyebrow.

"Y/n/n we do not pick each others, you little cheeky girl.", I said and made a disgusting face. She let out a big giggle and some of my milk dripped down her chin. I used my thumb to wipe it away.

I unlatched her cause I thought she was done but with a deadly glare I pulled her back to my breast.

Y/n Pov:

Excuse me?! How dare she to put her bobbie away when I'm drinking my milk!!??

Thankfully she gave it back. After some time my belly was full and I got bored. I carefully chewed on her nipple. But I was really gentle because I didn't want to hurt my mommy. Mommy and aunty Scarly laughed and I laughed with them.

Scarletts Pov:

After y/n funny chewing lesson I asked her if she wants to play in the garden. She gave me a big nod and I pulled her into my arms and walked outside. Lizzie followed us. We sat down on the grass and Lizzie gave her some blocks to play. But she wasn't really interested. The little girl started to crawl around.

The next thing I saw was y/n with a dandelion in her mouth. She started to crunch her face in a disgusting way. I picked her up and removed the flower from her tongue. I sat her back on the floor and she sat there quietly on her butt for a moment.

Y/n Pov:

The flower was really yucky, euwww. But I saw another interesting thing. It was right in front of me. I thought again it would be delicious. But mommy ran towards me and smacked it out of my hands.

Lizzies Pov:

Oh gosh. This kid was about to eat a fucking worm!

My first instinct was to smack it out of her hands. This sudden action made my baby burst out into tears. She cried for a while.

"Shh y/n/n its fine. I'm sorry for scaring you but it was a worm and you shouldn't eat a worm, okay?"

She gave me a sad nod and waved to the worm "Bye bye wormy."

Scarlett and I bursted out into laughter.

Time skip to afternoon....

We ate dinner and y/n didn't put anything in her mouth after the worm. I think she got it to not eat everything she can reach.

After dinner we went back home and I sat on the sofa, watching some TV with y/n on my lap. After some time she started to get tired and I walked with her upstairs into the baby room.

I nursed my little girl and told her some storys about a cow and a pig. I knew that she couldn't understand any of it but she loves my voice when I'm talking. Its relaxing for her.

After 20 minutes I unlatched her and she was fully passed out. I carefully lay her into the crib and put a small light on. I walked to my room and turned the baby phone on, so I could hear her in the night.

I placed myself exhausted under my blanket and closed my eyes. But before I fell asleep I thought of y/n and her little problem with putting everything into her tiny mouth. And the thing with the worm omg haha. I laughed at these thoughts and after a few more minutes I fell asleep with a big smile on my face. I was so happy to have her as my daughter. My little cheeky girl.

A/N: Hello everyone that was the first chapter of my first one shot book. I hope you enjoyed it :) I said it before but I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes I made. (English is not my first language)

If you have any request, let me know <3

I prefer to write y/n as a toddler. So she will be between a newborn and 5 years old.I'm probably gonna update slowly because I don't have that much time because of school :/ but see you soon and stay safe!

-A