Practice

(Creds to: RUMSHAABDULL )

"Y/n you have to come, mom said I had to take you, and believe me I don't want to take you either but I have to." My brother, Rafael, holds on to my hand and drags me towards the school pitch.

"Rafa! Don't do this to me! I'll buy you food!" I try to bribe him, he shakes his head.

"As tempting as that sounds, you still have to come." There was no point in whining anymore since we were both now standing in front of the pitch. "You can wait in the bleachers. Lucky you the sun is not hitting strong today."

I roll my eyes. "I hope your coach makes you run extra today." I flip him off, he laughs and walks towards his team. "This is so boring." I say to myself.

I pull out my phone and play some games on it, yet that didn't seem to help my boredom so I decided to watch the guys practice. Rafael turns to look at me and smiles, I scowl at him and flip him off again.

¡Vamos, chicos! ¡Vamos a prestar atención!" The coach yells, mainly towards Rafa. I laugh to myself.

I ignore him nonetheless and pay attention to this one guy. He was so handsome that I had to look back twice just to take a good look on him. On the second time I turned we made eye contact. My cheeks go red and I look away quickly.

Throughout practice I kept looking at him. Come to think of him I think he kept getting distracted because he sometimes would miss the ball, and that resulted in the other guys smacking him. They all laughed and turned to see what he kept looking at. Once they saw they all began ti tease him. I make eye contact with all of then but ignore them.

Practice was finally over! Except there was a problem.

"¡Rafael! ¡Enrique! ¡Y Lionel! Ustedes tres me deben cuatro vueltas por llegar tarde."

"¿Pero por qué?" The guy named Lionel complained.

"¡Por pendejos!" The guy I had made eye contact with laughed.

I also laughed but because Rafael was running extra, just as I had wished. All you can hear were the three boys complaining and the chatter of the other guys leaving the pitch.

"Aquí los espero." The unknown guy told the three boys.

He knows Rafa.
I thought to myself

While I was lost in my own thoughts the guy had sat next to me. I turn to look at him but say nothing.

"You like football?" He asks as he took off his boots.

"In a way... it can be a bit boring. To be fair I only like it because of Rafa." I smile at him and turn to look at Rafa.

"Rafa, what's your relationship with him?" He questioned.

"My brother." I smile at him. "He's annoying."

"Well Rafael has a very pretty sister." He winked causing me to choke on my own saliva.

"You're confident. I like it. And I have to say," I pause for a second, thinking of what to say next. "You're also very handsome." I nudge his shoulder. "And you're Rafael's friend?"

"Best friend." He corrected. I laugh at his remark. "I can't believe he never mentioned he had a sister."

"He's a gate keeper."

Silence then took over both of us. I had nothing else to say. He had nothing to say either. Instead we both just watched the guys run their laps.

"Can I kiss you?" He said bluntly. I turn to look at him and smile.

"We just met."

"Doesn't mean we can't kiss." He shrugged, a big smirk plastered on his face. "So, can we?" I nod eagerly.

I couldn't help it, I was bored and had nothing to do. To top it off he is very handsome. I would be lying of I said I didn't want to kiss him because I did. His lips were calling my name.

I release a laugh as he smiled and placed his hands on each side of my jaws. I move my hands up to his hair and play with it, tugging it just a little to tease him. He smiles as he connects our lips together.

We both got so lost in the kiss that we didn't hear Rafael and his friends yelling from the pitch. That was until they made their way up the bleachers and interrupted us. Rude.

"Ahem. We've been calling you two for the past 3 minutes." Lionel laughed.

"We've been kissing for that long." I say a little impressed. "Best make out session of my year." I laugh along with the other boys.

"Let's go home, stupid." Rafael smack my head.

(789 Words)
Hope you guys liked this! Please vote, and sorry I haven't been updating often.