6. H̶o̶u̶s̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ Hospital full

Location - Hospital -'Your Hope'

It's a sunday morning. The Hospital is in full chaos. There are more patients than usual.

______________________________________

Y/n : "Excuse me Miss will you guide me the way to Dr. Hoseok's cabin? I have an appointment at 10 am"

Receptionist: "Yes Miss Its the First room on the 3rd floor"

_____________________________________

Jimin: "Thank you so much Jungkook for agreeing to this. You won't understand how much it means to me."

Jungkook: "Who else will understand then? I am your friend since childhood."
"And you know that i am single without a hope of finding my other half. I myself have zero hopes about starting a family. So by doing this atleast i will be able to feel that i am the part of a family -your family in one way or the other"

Jimin: "You became the part of my family the day your parents divorced. But i appreciate the way you are taking this thing"

Jungkook:"Anything for you" (both smiled brightly)

Jimin:"Let's go then. Dr Hoseok called us at sharp 11 am"

"He told me that today he will do some of your health checkups.Then he will give us date for further procedures"

______________________________________

Taehyung: "So what should i do now?"
(Taehyung asked after explaining his problem to Hoseok)

Hoseok: "Hmmm...Look I got the problem. I will be straight forward now"
"It is the time when you should become serious about you life. Find your own way to earn regardless of being a spoiled hereditary billionaire"

Taehyung:"I don't know but I love her alot. I was just enjoying my life the way i want but i never knew that things will turn up like this."
(he said looking down)

Hoseok: "But its the truth of life that you need to accept. You can't depend on others forever. And its not about financial dependency."

Taehyung:"......."

(Hoseok breath out before continuing)

Hoseok: "Okay tell me what will your kids write in their father's occupation section during their school admission?"
(Taehyung looked up at this statement)

Hoseok: "I hope you understood my point"

<Someone knocked the door>

Hoseok: "Come in"

Assistant: "Sir you have an appointment and the lady is waiting in the VIP guest area. Should i call her if you are free"

Hoseok: "Send her in 5 min "

(The assistant bowed and left )

Hoseok: "Tae, I might need you as a donor onces again. I have to do 10 IVF procedures in the upcoming week. So if there will be an additional case then you need to donate. Will you do it this time too?"

Taehyung: "Yeah sure"

Hoseok:"Okay so please go with my assistant and have a health checkup just to be sure. I will call you later if we need you for the donation"

(Taehyung has donated his sperms two times anonymously. Only he, Hoseok and one more person know about it. The first time when Hoseok needed a donor; he agreed without taking it seriously. But after that he felt happy in helping someone else. So he decided to help others until he gets married or have his own kids. He is one of the best donors Hoseok have.The third person who know about it is Min So Hee and she appreciate this work of her boyfriend)