/Afterwards\11/Augustus POV\

It's over. All the trauma all the people he's hurt. Gus sat on the stairs of the Archives, watching as people changed back to normal. He saw Matt poke his head from around a corner as he saw Luz dragging Steve out to un-doll him. Matt's view drifted from Steve to Gus, who was looking at him. Matt squinted his eyes at him, causing Gus to laugh. Gus looked over to see his father looking for him. He ran fast to hug his father, Oh my Titan I've missed him. Perry looked at his son, "Are you okay?" Gus laughed, "Yup! I'm even happier knowing you're okay!" He glanced over again and saw Matt hugging his brother like he'd never let go. He saw Steve point to him and Matt smacked his hand and threw his hood over his head quickly. Gus got off of his father, "I really missed you! Can you believe it? I helped save the boiling isles! And I even found a special someone!" Perry looked at his son and crouched down, "Whose the special girl?" Gus scratched his head nervously, "I can't tell you. He- I mean they don't want me too?" Gus' punched his shoulder playfully, "I'm sure I'll love her!" Yup "her"

Gus was off to the side, talking with his dad when he saw Matt alone fiddling with his hair. "I'll be right back, dad!" Gus rushed over to Matt, running through the crowded room. He jumped on Matt's back, grabbing around his neck, "Posture check!" Matt jumped a bit in fright. Gus looked down and heard Matt's entire spine crack. He laughed and Matt rolled his eyes. Gus walked in front of Matt and then sat down next to him, "Y'know. You could join our little 'group'. They'd warm up to your stupidity faster than anything!" He punched his boyfriend's shoulder playfully and then whispered, "And hey...maybe Luz could meet your dragon, Grace? She loves reptiles." Matt snickered, "Ugh, how does someone so kind and caring fall for someone like me?" Gus pulled Matt closer, "Because, you're an idiot, stupid one. But you're wonderful and you're special to me and that's all that matters." Matt leaned his head on Gus' shoulder, "You're a moron. But you still better let me join your little...uh...group." Gus put his hand ontop of Matt's. "Yeah I'm sure whatever the future brings, I'll have you."

BONUS!
The two walked down the halls, towards the gym where Gus' friend group was. Matt was excited but also had to remain cool. Gus glanced over at him, "Are you sure you're ready to tell my friends?" Matt looked down and thought, Hmmmm I mean if they're going to be my friends, I have to open up to them! Matt nodded his head and Gus pushed open the gym door. A lot of the school was still under construction but New Hexside was no longer, it was Old boring Hexside again. Willow rushed up to Gus, "Hey! I'm glad you got all that homework done so we can play outside and fly around and stuff!" Gus looked at her and nudged Matt, "Me and Matt have to tell you something..." The group began to gather around them. Gus swallowed as Matt inhaled, "So...me and Matt...are a thing." The group went silent for a bit and then burst out in voices, "Hah Willow you owe me 5 snails!" Amity laughed at Willow's sour face. Hunter came up from behind Matt and got him in a headlock and jokingly picked him up, "Woah you're so little!" Matt kicked Hunter's knees, forcing him to drop Matt. Hunter snickered, "Welcome to the group, Tholomule." Matt brushed his hair, "Thanks, Golden Guard." Gus sighed, "Their gonna be so annoying." The group snickered. Willow chimed in, "We're gonna stay inseparable, forever!"

WOAHHHH THIS BOOK IS DONE. NO WORRIES THO IM GONNA WORK ON BOOK 2. I WILL POST THE LINK WHEN FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE. THANKS FOR READING, NEXT BOOK WILL TAKE PLACE A YEAR IN THE FUTURE (well actually like 5 months but Gus and Matt are a year older, they just wanted to feel special) ILY <3

(700 words)