the death of larrette

Izzy's pov I walked to my husband baby was that my twin brothers toxic ex wife you just killed she said wally yes I heard what she did to your brother he said ghost Keisha I floated following my daddy around I hugged him I miss you daddy she said shaggy Jr I dropped my clipboard feeling her hug me I started crying GAH GASP k Keisha i.m so sorry I couldn't save you h huh o oh hey wally he said wally I know what its like to lose a daughter I lost mine how did you lose yours he said she had blood clot problem everything she eats she throws up blood larrette didn't care but I did I did everything to to help my daughter one day I was running home cause I found a cure for her but when I got home I saw keisha on the floor dead I saw larrette over her dead body with a gun that's how I know she killed her I sighs I never gave her the cure all cause I was too late I adopted a little girl shes over there playing with barnaby he said what's her name he said frisk her other family got killed I promised her monster mom that I'll look after her after she died hey frisk come here real quick I see her running to me hey sweetie remember you auntie Izzy he said frisk mhm yeah daddy she said well this it her husband and your uncle he said I hugged him hey uncle giggles she said(hours later)walla I saw my daddy yelling at the workers I stood beside him mocking him he said boy worker pffffff oh my goodness he said girl worker gasp awe so adorable b boss your son's mocking you she said wally hmm I looked down are you mocking me he walla giggles nuuuu daddy giggles she said Izzy wj wj sweetie don't run around and GASP I quickly picked him up wj sweetie please be more careful hmm what is it awe your throat itches awe I know sweetie I know she said shagron hey sis what are you doing he said I don't know every school here seams to be bad school racist school rape school no feeding hybrids school all of that and can't find one school that will be the perfect one for them don't worry sis you'll find the right school for them he said awe thanks sis huh gasp I ran out hugging them MOM DAD YOUR HERE she said lena giggles of course we got a call from reluctant wolf factory she said honey meet my parents shaggy and lena they own the reluctant wolf factory she said wally how do you kill your workers is they hurt someone you love he said shaggy we have a room that eats there insides if that happens it's called the inside room he said he was gasp I have a grinder for that same reason he said whaaaaaaa lena I think found a best friend he said my love I found a best friend he said izzy that's great honey she said lena giggles that great baby she said giggles oh man she said now where ma grandbabies she said  in the playroom she said(cliffhanger)