hurt

Izzy's pov I was on the ground crying one of the workers beat me badly I couldn't move or do nothing I saw them leave me to die I coughed up blood she said girl worker uh boss what's wrong she said wally have you seen my wife Izzy he said no sir I didn't sorry but I'll let you know if I see her she said thank you I'll be in my office he said ok boss I see him walk in his office closing the door I put me clipboard on my desk and went looking for Izzy I saw her beaten and hurt I ran to her IZZY IZZY SPEAK TO ME GUARDS GET BOSS TELL HIM IZZYS HURT she said guard I ran to his office door opening it BOSS THEY FOUND IZZY SHES BADLY HURT he said I saw the boss Ran to me I found her like this she's not waking up she said wally baby baby love wake up grrr I picked her up bridal style taking her to the infurmory he said I'll check the cameras to see what happened sir she said ok hurry and report back to me he said yes sir I will I ran into the camera room ok let's see who hurt the bosses wife I saw on the cams Ren and Len beat her I ran back to him IT WAS REN AND LEN BOSS THEY BEAT IZZY UP BADLY she said Izzy mmmm I woke up sitting up ow she said wally baby love did Ren and Len hurt you he said mhm yeah they did I was on my way to tell you some great news they hurt me before I got to tell you she said what was the news baby love he said your gonna be a dad she said that's great baby love he said(nine months later)Izzy I was sitting at my desk reading a book when my water broke GAH WALLY she said I ran to her baby love what's wrong he said the babys c coming she said shit hang on baby love he said hmmm it hurts so much honey like really hurts she said I know baby love I know just breath i.m right here baby love he said (years later)I was at my desk reading when I heard two familiar voices she said ok shaggy Jr and shagron you know what do he said I ran out seeing my brothers TWIN BROTHER SHAGRON she said shaggy Jr IZZY HAHAHAHAHA I hugged her oh it's so good to see you again he said shagron hey sis how's married life treating you he said Izzy oh it's great brothers you have a niece and nephew there in there room she said wally hahahaha so there you family members baby love he said mhm yes they are honey she said walla I stand up in my crib yipping she said oh walla's awake I walked to her picking her up bros meet your niece walla wj is still sleeping walla these are your uncles she said i reach for my dad mmmmmm DADA DADA she said NOOOOO you were supposed to say mama she said wally yes I win baby love I take her from her mothers arms hey hi hi he said walla I cooed dada dada dada dada giggles dada dada she said yes I am your dada he said wj I stand up in my crib I reach for my mom mmmm MAMA MAMA he said Izzy HAHA OUR SON SAID IT I picked him up hey sweetie yes your mommy's boy aren't you yes you are yes you are yes you are she said I cooed giggles he said(cliffhanger)