Summon

As Dominic ate dinner with his father and uncle, his summoning charm went off. The teen was very confused. "Why is my charm going off? My summoning circle isn't open to anyone." His father responded, "Go check it out." When Dominic left the table, he said, "Yes, Father." 

As Dominic stepped out from the portal, he was met by the sight of the Pines family. He tried to go back through, but Mabel had already closed it, and Dominic still wasn't strong enough to open it again. 

Mabel stepped forward and said, "Dipper! Come back, please! We are your family!" "No Mabel. You are not my family, My name is not Dipper, it's Dominic." He said coldly. 

The other residents of Gravity Falls frantically tried to get Dominic to come back, but he could not be swayed. Stanley stepped forward, being the last resort, and said, "Dipper, Dominic whatever, please come back. Bill is not your family, he is just a manipulative Dorito who probably is trying to kill you!" 

Dominic averted his gaze and looked over the crowd. There in the back, was Tad Strange in the flesh. Dominic stepped out from the summoning circle and walked through the crowd to Uncle Tad. 

"What are you doing here, Uncle Tad? I thought you were with Father." Dominic said, confusion clear in his voice. The crowd gasped upon hearing his words. "Tad Strange is your uncle?" Stanford exclaimed. "Well, it's not that unbelievable, is it? After all, you've found out so much, but Tad Strange being my uncle is the most surprising! You meat sacks are so ridiculous!" Dominic said, amused. 

Dominic then focused on his uncle. "Again, Uncle Tad, what are you doing here?" The lavender-haired demon responded, "Well I wanted to see how this all played out. I think that it's quite amusing. Well, Bill is expecting us soon, so we better get home. Oh, this will make him chuckle." Tad then opened the portal back up, and they stepped through, as the residents of Gravity Falls watched, quite confused. 

When Dominic had gotten home and told Bill what happened with the Pines, he went upstairs and just couldn't help thinking about how Tad had looked at Mabel with pride. Almost like he knew her.