Lego Ninjago (Lucy 2)

Name: Lucy Alice Garmadon

Nicknames: Lu, Lulu, Luce

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Personality: Smart, beautiful, fearless, responsible, Loyalty, Courage, Honesty, Kindness, etc.

Hair color: Raven black

Eye color: Purple

Height: 65

Weight: 133

Skin Tone: Pale white

Element: Fire, Lightning, Ice, Earth, Silver Power, Energy, Golden Power (Soon), New element (Soon)

Weapons: Katana

Love interest: Cole (crush; later boyfriend, during season 2)

Family members: Lord Garmadon (father), Misako (mother), Lloyd Garmadon (little brother in S1 and 1 year younger in S2 and other seasons), Sensei Wu (uncle)

Friends/Allies: Kai (brother figure), Jay, Zane, Nya (best friend/sister figure), Dawn, Liam (childhood friend)

Enemies: Garmadon, the Overlord, Stone Army, Evil ninja

Alias: Yellow Ninja (formally), Master of Light (formally), Guardian of Elements, Silver Ninja, Ultimate Spinjitzu Master (Soon)

Affiliations: Ninja, Fresh Bake Shop (briefly)

Hometown: Ninjago

Status: Good

Backstory/Recap:

Prologue/S1: Before Lloyd was born, Lucy was born with beautiful features including raven black hair and purple eyes.

As a baby, her mother took her to Master Wu to raise her. When Lucy turn 8 years old, Master Wu started to train her and teach her Spinjitzu.

10 years later, she is honest to her uncle and ready to lead the team, and when her uncle went to search the guardians of the Golden Weapons, she stayed at the monastery to train harder and probably meditate and she also chosen to be a guardian of the Golden Katana of Light.

When Master Wu came back with four chosen warriors, she's ready to fight the evil and lead her team to victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S2: After defeating the Great Devourer, the peace is arrived in Ninjago City. That is until her father, Lord Garmadon, is causing trouble once again.

Not just him, a new threat is coming and threats to take out Ninjago City. Now, she and her friends/family, has to train Lloyd, her little brother, to become the Green Ninja so he and Lucy have to fight their father.

Little did she know that a woman who claims to be the mother of the Garmadon siblings, comes to join the battle.

Not just her, a boy from Lucy's past joins the team, notices her close relationship with Cole, her crush, and tries to ruin it. Now, she has to choice between 2 boys to be her boyfriend.

But, what she didn't know is that she possess a new element that belongs in the dark, which she found it difficult to control.