"Uncle, uncle, what are you talking about? Where are you going to take Lan Lan? Lan

Lan is very confused, she still has to take care of Brother 0, and she also has to send the puppy to find her mother, where is her uncle going to take her?

"You're good... Hu Qingchen cried breathlessly, and while crying, he trembled his fingers and touched the light brain on his wrist.

He couldn't feel the pain, he really couldn't feel it, it was too strange, it was too strange, he might really be dying...

【...... So what, I wonder what the situation is? I look at this Hu Qingchen consciousness, how is it quite sober? His current state doesn't look like a mental riot...]

[He was indeed a mental riot at the beginning, the symptom is familiar to me, my family has this symptom, but now, how do I feel that he seems to have eased up?

【It is impossible to slow down without medicine.】

】 [Yes, no potion can definitely not slow down, and you see that he is still ready to withdraw, which shows that he may just be forbearing? Unexpectedly, an S-level ability person actually has such strong endurance, even the severe pain of mental power riot, can endure so dripping water, I began to admire him!

The finger finally pressed on the withdrawal button, almost at the same time, only listening to the "boom", in the wrist light brain, a huge protective mecha, suddenly shot out, Hu Qingchen only had time to finally shout "blue blue", the metal mecha had already surrounded him.

Lan Lan was rushed back by the mecha's air current.

The little girl did not stand firmly, she fell to the ground with her butt, she heard her uncle calling her, but as soon as Lan Lan looked up, there was no uncle in front of her.

The bursting fire rushed up to the sky, Lan Lan looked at the sky, only to see that the thing wrapped around his uncle flew into the sky, and with a bang, disappeared without a trace...

Blue Blue: "..."
Blue
Blue: "???
Lan
Lan was stunned, she looked at the sky helplessly, her lips snorted for a long time, before she spit out two words blankly: "Uncle, uncle?" What

about her uncle?

She's so big, so big an uncle...

Turned into a mech and flew away!

-
"Quick, prepare the inhibitor!"

"Stretcher, stretcher, ambulance, drive over here!"

"Hu Qingchen, Hu Qingchen, can you hear us? The treatment cabin was adjusted to twenty degrees, Hu Qingchen, Hu Qingchen..."

"I... Audible. A choked voice came from the thin teenager's mouth.

"And autonomy, it's okay." The treating doctor in "Fatal Training Match" just breathed a sigh of relief, and his wrist was grabbed by a bone-like hand.

The boy with tears on his face begged him bitterly: "Doctor... My niece is still inside... Please bring her out... She's going to be in danger..."

The doctor is tasked with treating the eliminated contestants at any time, and he naturally pays attention to the situation in each live broadcast room, and of course he knows that a little Lanlan accidentally broke into the training ground.

The doctor said casually: "Don't worry about this matter, Lan Lan's father has almost lifted the organizer's headquarters, if the above agrees, she will be taken out at any time, now the important thing is your own body, how do you feel now?" Where does it hurt the most? "

Blue Daddy?

Speaking of which, Hu Qingchen hasn't asked who his sister married and gave birth to...

Thinking that his brother-in-law was also worried about Lan Lan's safety, Hu Qingchen relaxed a little in his heart, after all, he was just a teenager, and he definitely didn't think as thoughtfully as adults.