Try me, ballet boy. (2)

Hiii I rolled my ankle lmao, anyways lets get on with the story.

Keith had just finished training and as he was walking down the stairs he heard a classical song playing, Might be Allura just practicing.  He decided to stick his head around in the doorway of the room that he heard the music coming from, expecting to see allura, but to his surprise. It was Lance, and he had seen Keith in the mirror, "Hey Keith! I didn't know you did dance?" Lance squealed as he turned around and walked over to the raven haired boy, "Oh- I don't, I'm a boxer. But I didn't know you did dance?". Keith mumbled, "I've always wanted to try boxing, never been strong enough though," Lance shrugged. " But, yeah I do dance, mainly ballet though."  He finished. "Cool.. I'm gonna go now, bye." Keith muttered, fairly loud, "Bye~!" Lance sang sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon, c'mon! Pick up, pick up!" Keith muttered softly, panicking about the fact that he has no ride home and he lives 20 minutes away, "Keith?" A soft male voice spoke up suddenly. Keith turned around quickly to see Lance standing there, bag over his shoulder, he must've just finished his training. "Yeah?" Keith's voice cracked, as if he was panicking (which he totally was). "Are you ok? You seem.. distressed.." Lance walked towards Keith, putting his own arm around the shorter males shoulder, "I'm just worried about how I'm going to get home.. Shiro isn't answering his phone and the walk would be 20 minutes! Who would want to do that on a Sunday at," he checked his phone. "9:34pm!" Neither Keith or Lance noticed the fact that Keith had started crying, "Hey.. Let me do you a favour, I'll take you home" Lance said as if he was comforting a partner. "Really?" Keith looked at Lance with hope. "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance walked Keith over to his own car, "Here." He opened the car door for Keith as he got in Lance walked around the car and got in the other side. " Thank you Lance.. thank you for saving my ass.. " Keith mumbled, smiling, "no problem Keith, I didn't want you walking alone." Lance chuckled softly, as he turned the car on, Confident by Demi Lovato started playing at full volume. Keith looked at the radio quickly after he had flinched, "Sorry!," Lance noticed Keith had flinched, he started quickly fumbling around to turn off the music "I forgot it was on." Keith chuckled "It's fine, I like that song anyways.." Lance looked at Keith with a spark in his eye, "Sooo, I can play it?" Lance questioned, Keith nodded to the taller boy, Lance reached out to the radio and turned the song back on.

I'm sorry for the late notice,, I was on holidays but now schools over now so I should be able to update more often.

Word count: 486

Dolly out!