Trauma

After playing video games with the red power sphera, our elemental manipulator is now in his room, lying in his bed as his yellow power sphera is charging. The elemental manipulator was reading about history. Since he kinda missed learning, plus, he missed alot ever since he was in space most of the time. He was reading peacefully as a sentence in the history book triggered his trauma. The word 'weak.' It reminded him on how Retak'ka called him weak multiple times. He was trying to clear his mind but he failed. He still continued reading as he thought of the moment he was called weak by Retak'ka.

--!Flash back (Contains spoilers of the Boboiboy movie 2.)--

"Splitting makes you weak!" The man with slight white hair said as he started to fight with the elementals. As solar did one of his powerful attacks, Retak'ka is too strong. He started laughing as he started to drain solars' existence from this world. As he was done with solar, he headed to the other elementals and drained all of them expect for quake, he was grabbed by the molecular manipulator immediately before things could get worse. And he left the shadow manipulator, gravity manipulator, and the speed manipulator behind. Along with the others. Boboiboy wanted to save them but it was too late. The station was already destroyed.

--!End of flash back--

Boboiboys POV

"Does splitting really makes me weak?" I spoke in a shaky voice as tears fell down on my face, and i found myself crying. "Am i really that weak?" I say again as i try to stop crying. "Leaders dont cry." I said to myself as i kept on sobbing quietly. "Maybe Retak'ka was right. I am weak." I said as i closed my textbook and the light beside me as i start to sob more. "Am i really worth it?" I ask myself the same question all over again. Its like im in a loop. "I left Fang, Yaya, and Ying there. While the TAPOPS Station blew up. If i didnt join TAPOPS, this wouldnt happen. My friends would be safe. But, my whole existence is not worth it." I spoke in a shaky voice as i stood up and wiped my tears and opened the door as i went to the bathroom. As i got to the bathroom, i closed the door shut as i started sulking down as i cried. "Its my fault that theyre in danger. I cant even control my third tier elementals. Im so useless." I spoke as i continued crying as i was hugging my legs tightly as i kept on crying and crying. "Im afraid that ill fail. Im afraid that ill make Tok Aba, Ochobot, Ayah, and Mechabot disappointed. I dont want that!" I spoke loudly as i kept on sobbing and being a crybaby. "Leaders dont cry. Heros dont cry. I CANT CRY!" I spoke again as i ended up crying loudly. "If i wasnt even here at rintis, they wouldve been safe. But what about Aba? What about TAPOPS? What about Ochobot?" I spoke once again as i cried out.

End of Boboiboys POV

Amato woke up as he heard someone sobbing in the bathroom, he went in to check it as he opened the door, he saw the elemental prince crying. "Oboi! Are you alright?" The legendary armor hero spoke in a comforting tone as he closed the door and sat beside his only son. "Its really nothing ayah." The elemental manipulator said as he wiped down his tears. "Boboiboy, i know you too much. I can tell whats' bothering you, tell me please. Ill' try to help you." The legendary armor hero spoke as he hugged his son who immediately hugged back. "Ayah, can i ask you something?" The elemental prince spoke, still in that shaky voice. "Of course, my little hero. Go on." The legendary armor hero was ready to listen on what was the elemetal princes' question. "Leaders cant cry, right?" The elemental prince spoke as he was trying not to cry. "What kind of question is that? Of course leaders can cry!" Amato said with a soft smile and a comforting voice. "Now, if your comfortable, mind telling me why you were crying, my little hero?" The legendary armor hero asked his son, and his son finally spoke after taking a few deep breaths.

"Ayah, you know that i fought with Retak'ka, right?" The elemental prince asked his father which he responded with a nod. "He told me once that splitting make me weak. And that really affected me. After that, he took away all of my 4 elements. And after that, the word weak kept messing with my head. It kept haunting me. And he made me think that im not responsible for this elemental power." The elemental prince said as he started sobbing again. "Oh, oboi. You arent weak. Your the strongest hero i have, your so brave. You fought the tengkotak gang, Captain Vargoba. And the list goes on! I believe in you that youll pass this." The legendary armor hero stood up as he offered his hand to his only son telling him to stand up. "Now, stop sulking, oboi. You look ugly when you cry." The legendary armor hero added, the elemental prince accepted the hand he was offered and held it as he stood up and hugged his father. "Thank you for comforting me, ayah." The elemental manipulator thanked his father as his father smiled. "Your welcome, my little hero. Now stop crying, for me?" The legendary armor hero spoke as he wiped his sons tears. They both got out the bathroom as they both headed back to their rooms. And finally, Boboiboy slept along with his father.

--!Time skip--

When it was morning, our elemental prince woke up as he got down stairs, headed to the bathroom as he showered, as he got out, his hair still wet, and saw his father with his red power sphera getting ready to go back to Laskar Station. "Tok aba, were sorry for being here for a short time, we really need to go now, and Boboiboy has training." When the elemental prince heard his name, he looked at his father and remembered his training. "I totally forgot about training." The elemental manipulator spoke as he ran up stairs and when he came down, with his orange vest on him, and his cap. "Are going now, ayah?" The elemental prince asked his father, who responded with a nod, the elemental prince went to his grandfather as he spoke. "Assalamualaikum, Tok Aba." The elemental prince spoke as he gave his grandfather a hug. "Waalaikumussalam." His grandfather spoke as he hugged back, the legendary armor hero also hugged his own father and he spoke. "Goodbye for now, Aba. Please take care of yourself." The legendary armor hero spoke as he gave his own father a smile as they took off their space ship and flew to Laskar Station.