Chapter 23 A Childe

Dante's P.O.V

The next day.

Dante wake's up and he see's that Beidou and ningguang are gone.

Dante: where did the 2 hot chick's go, i'll look for them. But last night Was a good night, Anyways. I'll look for the chick's.

Dante get's up and look's for Beidou and ningguang. As he got outside he saw ningguang and Beidou.

Dante: there are the two chick's. Morning Beidou and ningguang, how did you guy's sleep?

Ningguang: oh, Morning Dante.

Beidou: Morning Dante. Yeah, we sleep well.

Ningguang: did you enjoy the fun last night?

Dante: gotta say the party was very crazy last night, i thought we were going to Rock in the bed.

Ningguang: oh sorry Dante, next time we will Rock in my bed.

Dante: nah, it's fine, Anyways. Im going to take a walk at liyue.

Dante turn's into his devil trigger Form and get's his wing's out and jump's down.

Ningguang: Beidou, let's drink with Dante tomorrow with yelan. Do you think it's a good idea?

Beidou: yes it is, im pretty sure yelan would love to meet him.

Ningguang: hehehe, im starting to love Dante.

At Dante.

Dante Land's on the ground and turn's into his human form.

Dante: okay, so where should I go?

Dante look's around, and he a yellow glowing trail.

Dante: what the hell is this, should I, follow that thing? What could go wrong with it.

Dante follow's the yellow glowing trail, and has no idea where this will take him.

A minute's later.

Dante Was still following the yellow glowing trail, and he's tired of following it.

Dante: god damnint, how long will this take.

Dante follow's the yellow glowing trail, but then he stop's becuz there's a big looking building

(Picture of the building)

When dante Was approaching the building 2 guard's stop him

Guard 1: hey you, leave before we hurt.

Guard 2: yeah, you cannot enter here.

Dante: oh, okay. Wanna see a magic trick?

Guard 2: uhh, No.