Chapter 7 A Pirate Queen.

Dante's P.O.V

It was midnight.
Dante Was flying with his sin devil trigger Form away from inazuma and Dante is going to turn back into his human form.
When he flying he find's a ship and thought it will be okay if he stop's there.
When Dante Land's on the ship a Pirate yelled.

Pirate: HEY YOU!? WHERE DO YOU CAME FROM!?

Dante: to let you i'm new here.

Pirate: oh you're new here?

Dante: yes i'm new here. Anyways Where's you're boss.

???: That's me.

A female voice said.
Dante turn's around to see who it was and it was a Pirate queen who looked very hot🔥

???: so you are new here. Is that right?

Dante: yep. And who are you?

Beidou: my name is Beidou. And whats you're name?

Dante: my name is dante and you Look very cute Beidou.

Beidou: hehehe thank you Dante.

(Btw here's the picture of Beidou)

Vergil's P.O.V

Vergil Was taking a walk at midnight when he Was walking he see's a beautiful blue haired woman who was dancing.

(Here's the Video btw)

When the woman was dancing Vergil appeare's goes to the woman and start's to dance With her.

(I hope this help's)

The doppelganger was dancing around the woman. Vergil came's out of his hidding spot and at his doppelganger.

Vergil: FOOLISHNES DOPPELGANGER!? LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE!?

The doppelganger didn't Listen and was still dancing. Vergil teleport's to his doppelganger and slice's the doppelganger away.

Vergil: i'm very sorry for wasting you're time ma'am. Please forgive me and my foolish doppelganger.

???: okay. I fogive you. Be lucky. If i killed you it will you're fault for ruin my danc and vengeance will be mine.

Vergil: okay. Anyways who are you?

Eula: i'm Eula and you're.

Vergil: Vergil.

Eula: well it's nice to meet you Vergil.

Vergil: it's nice to meet you too Eula. You look very beautiful. And you are very talented. Very nice.

Vergil start's to clap. Eula heard what Vergil said start's to blush.

Eula: th-thank you ve-vergil.

Vergil: you're welcome.

Amber: VERGIIIIIIIIIILL!?

Vergil and Eula turned and they see amber running and yelling.

Amber: *heavy breathing* Mister Vergil *heavy breathing* grandmaster jean want's you in her Office and you too Eula.

At Jean's Office.

Jean was talking to Eula and Vergil.

Jean: okay Vergil. You and Eula need to complet a Mission.

Vergil: and what's the Mission grandmaster Jean?

Jean: oh ehm. You and Eula are going to a Tempel and other's are to going to the other Tempel's.

End of chapter 7