✾Chapter_15✾

Mulai dari awal

And it didn't go unnoticed by taehyung, he is well aware by these habits, his mind went blank when he looked at his family who are smirking while looking at younger. Why? He don't want his family to have any thoughts about younger. He don't want them to plan something. No. He can't let that happen.

Although Mr.and Mrs. Kim were smiling softly which is not near an real one. But for people who don't know them this is a pleasant smile and reaction after seeing younger. But older knows better. He grew up with these people. Who are merciless. So-yeon was looking not anywhere interested, she doesn't even know why her mom is so exited to meet a driver's son.

"Hii sweetie, I am taehyung mom, did he told you about us hmm? I hope he did though or I will feel sad," She pouted, offering her hand to younger and teasingly looking at older more like mocking.

Jungkook looked at her hand and then glace at taehyung unconsciously as if asking what should he do, but nevertheless he moved his hand slowly and shook with her and after that bowed a little, he can't help it, his papa taught him always bowed to the people whom you meet. So he can't just disrespect them like that, it doesn't matter if he really want to beat them but well it's his manners. And he is a good chico of his papa. Who respect his elders.

"Ahh~ indeed a well mannered kid... " She said while smiling sweetly. "You taught him good manner jeon, even though he don't have a mother, poor him, " She said giving a sympathy look to younger who flinched hard physically.

No one. I said no one had ever speak to him about her mother, he knew he don't have one but he don't need one. He doesn't know how it feels to have a mother so he never felt bad about not having one. For him his father, mother everything is his papa.

He grew him up, alone and with a love.

"Mrs.kim! .. I will highly request you to not talk about my wife and my chico is not poor, he is a happy soul, you don't need to worry about him, I am here for that, " Bae-soo said and again moved his son behind his back securely while glaring at everyone.

Taehyung stilled in his place when his mom said that, he moved his gaze toward younger who was looking clueless. Taehyung forgot about everything and his attention was only on younger who is looking too small right now.

He fist clenched tightly when he noticed his eyes which is moist now, he desperately want to walk toward younger and take him away from here to their hideout place. His mind was screaming at him, yet no sound heard by him. He just stared at younger, want him to look at him, just once. Which jungkook didn't. He knew older is looking but he avoided his gaze, he don't want to show how weak he is, how stupidity he started crying over nothing. She just talked about her mother and here he is getting emotional.

"Relax Jeon, no need to get too personal, my wife just stated the fact, " Nag-mil Interrupted bae-soo who was about to walk out with younger from here .

"Well... Hi there myself so-yeon, taehyung sister, " She said with no interest, she had to introduce herself when her mom glared at him while pointing toward younger.

"Sweetie won't you introduce yourself now, " Ah-joong said totally ignoring the fact that younger don't look any pleasant to have these talks. But nonetheless he greeted her.

"H-hi myself jeon j-jungkook, papa call me chico, " He said looking at anywhere but Kim family. He didn't wanted to introduce himself as a toddler but it's his habit now, when he was two and half year old bae-soo taught him how to introduce himself with the same sentence which he just said . So whenever someone ask from him to introduce himself, he do it like that.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, looking at younger he always do whenever jungkook do something like that. Something so adorable. And well taehyung is unaware by this fact too. That younger adorableness affect him.