Chapter 2: Confrontation

Zephire's POV

I sat in my bedroom, lost in thought, when my sister Zephany burst in. Zephany's face was red with anger, and her voice was sharp as she confronted me.

"How could you do this to me? I can't believe you would try to steal the guy I like!" she shouted.

I was taken aback by my sister's sudden outburst. I had expected Zephany to be upset, but I didn't think she would be this angry. I tried to remain calm and explain myself.

"Zephany, I'm not trying to steal Caelix from you. You know that!." I said.

Zephany scoffed. "Right, like you didn't notice how he was looking at you during the picnic. You knew how I felt about him, and you still tried to make a move."

I sighed and leaned back against my pillow. I knew that arguing with her wouldn't solve anything, but I couldn't help feeling frustrated.

"Zephany, we're sisters. We shouldn't fight just because of a guy. Can't we talk this out calmly without shouting at each other?" I said.

Zephany crossed her arms and glared at me. "I can't believe you're trying to play the victim here. You knew how I felt about him."

I shook my head.  " You also know how I felt about him too right?.I'm not playing the victim, Zephany. It's not my fault if he looks at me like that you can't blame me., and you were talking to him that time, I'm just looking to the both of you. I didn't know you would feel this way, I'm sorry if I make you feel mad."

" Don't make excuses, Zephire. I know you're getting a big head because he's giving you attention and not me. Stay away from Caelix or else let's just forget each other." She said and left me in my room.

"Zephany Agrrr.." She shot the door and I ended up pulling my hair in frustration. What is happening? Why is it like this, Lord? Why we have to develop feelings for the same guy. I don't want our sibling relationship to be destroyed because of Caelix. I don't know what to do anymore to adjust to my sibling's behavior. She has completely consumed herself with jealousy.