She nods and Jungkook understands quickly as he plays along. Curling his arm around her waist but not touching her.

" Stay away from my wife, or you want me to teach you a lesson!"

" I am ready to fight for her! "

He narrows his eyes at Jungkook who  smiles looking down at that girl.

" Wait for me baby. Let me show him his place!"

She nods as she moves back.  Jungkook cracks his neck and knuckles and soon with in the blink of  eye that man was on floor groaning in pain while Jungkook's shirt was torn exposing his abs. If swooning over someone had a limit then that girl  crossed it  today!.

" Are you okay?"

She nods smiling

" Come let me drop you!"

She takes a seat beside him.

" i am sorry for your shirt"

" Hey it's alright!"

Soon she falls asleep on his shoulder. 'She must be tired after that incident'. Jungkook adores her as she was sleeping like an angel. A strand of her disturbs her sleep as she blinks a bit getting annoyed. He puts that strand behind her ear and chuckles to himself as she pouts, sleeping like a baby.

Soon it was announced at port that ships will be delayed by some weeks because of ongoing ocean storms. She offers him to stay at her home for that time span because Jungkook had no place left after he sold everything before planning to leave forever.

There he finds that she is an orphan who worked to earn for self. Maybe that is why that man was behind her considering that  she had no back to support her. He felt like  he should not leave an angel like her behind him, what if he or someone else like him comes behind her again. He was worrying about her too much today as he was about  to leave next morning . That's when he realised that he has already  fallen for her. He asks her to join him as her eyes widens but she agreed immediately.
He confessed her his feelings because he don't want to delay anything this time.

" I-It's okay if you don't feel the same!"

He massages his nape being embarrassed.

" Ofcourse i do you stupid! Or else why would I want to come with you?"

" WHAT? I - I mean really!"

She nods smiling as he leans and takes her into a kiss.

Time Skip after 5 years

Y/N and Rose chuckled as Taehyung and Jimin were busy in changing cloth diapers of their daughters.

" I told you both let us do it! "

Rose chuckles

" No we can do it! Right Jimin!"

Jimin nods too determined

Taehyon and Jimin's son were busy in savouring apple pie baked by Petal.

" And it's done!"

Jimin and Taehyung shouts after changing the diapers. They lift their daughter in their arms cradling them.
Rose and Y/N chuckled shaking their heads

" Where do you think you are going?"

Taehyung pulls her crashing her on his chest.

" Tae! Leave me! It's not the time. Anyone can walk in on us "

" But your husband is craving for you love!"

" Tae!"

Y/N melts at his pout as she gives in.
But as they were engrossed in a heated kiss, they heard the crying of a baby and y/n pulls back abruptly.

" She must be hungry! "

She rushed to kids room but her daughter's crying stopped before she reached. She peeps inside the room and calls Taehyung.

Taehyon was singing to his little sister as he caressed her forehead just like y/n.

Their heart warms up as smile forms on their face. They were so worried whether they should go for a baby after people warned them that Taehyon might get jealous of  their biological baby and try to hurt it, but they got  relieved after Taehyon himself demanded a little sibling from them, still they weren't sure and people's warnings always  bothered them at the back of their mind but today they really felt so relieved.

" We should give them some time and let the sibling bond develop between them!"

Taehyung whispers and pulls away y/n from that place.

She hugs his waist and looks into his eyes.

" Finally our family is complete Tae!"

Taehyung smiles and pecks her lips softly.

" Thank for marking me that night Tae! And Thank you for giving me this beautiful family!"

" Everything is meaningless without you, love! You add meaning to me and my  life, y/n !"

He takes her into a passionate kiss as they Thank their destiny for choosing eachother for them .....

They all walked to Taehyung's sister's grave on Taehyon's birthday with flower bouquets.

Mr and Mrs Kim placed their bouquet and Mrs Kim breaks into tears as Mr Kim hugged her. Next Taehyung, Y/N and Taehyon placed their bouquet.

' You gave birth to  such a precious child, he is absolutely Taehyung in his habits specially  his kind and caring nature towards others. I promise to take care of Taehyon always, sister! He is my son now! I will give him all the love and happiness of this world. Infact I will love him more than any child of mine. You don't have to worry about him, you can rest in peace! ' Y/N talked to her.

Taehyon turns around and hugs y/n who embraced him like a mother would.

Soon she goes and hugs Mrs Kim who too finds her daughter in Y/N.

They celebrated his birthday later by throwing a grand party where everybody enjoyed family time. Taehyung smiled as he watched his wife and children having best time of their life. Then suddenly he sees  a painful flashback where he was adoring his family just like today and next day y/n was about to leave him. His heart beats increased and is heart pained .

He suddenly goes and hugs y/n tightly as if he was about to lose her but got her  back by some miracle , she smiles and hugs him back understanding his emotions. She caresses his back.

" Don't worry Tae, you won't ever lose me again! I will always stay by your side. Infact we will grow old together baby! That's a promise. I am yours! I always will! "

" Mine!"

She smiled

" Love you Tae!"

" Love you y/n! I always will!" ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~  THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for all your 🌟 stars and time . I purple you all 💜💜💜