Chapter 3[M][TW]

*G!P*

Wheein: "Where is your Omega? I was sure after what she did she would have been bruised."

Moonbyul only smirked at the question, she could feel her harden rod below her twitching at the thought of her Omega. It was a cruel punishment she thought, but it was a good punishment to make her Omega know her place...

Earlier they had a very fun time before they started the whole punishment thing...Yongsun didn't wanted to be just 'punished' she wanted to see if the Alpha had what it takes to break her completely. So instead of giving in and submitting herself like every Omega would, she decided to tease the Alpha a little while working on a blowjob...

Moonbyul: "Fuck...go on...I'm going to cum..."

The Omega smirked and moved her mouth away quickly, she noticed the Alpha disbelief and laughed secretly.

Edging the Alpha was the least smartest move...Yongsun would've have imagined her Alpha to pounce on her and ramp her immediately but was taken aback when the Alpha wore back her pants...

Wheein: "What...did you do...?"

Moonbyul: "Nothing...I simply lock her in a beautiful cage...for naughty bitch like her."

Solar POV

Fuck...I didn't think she would do this to me.

Moonbyul: "It's pretty lonely in there, I'm surprise you haven't start crying yet."

Solar: "Alpha..."

My first instinct was to grab the bars and pushing my face against it, she simply just stare at me and laughed. I was a little offended of course, she locked me in this small cage and just laughed at me after being gone for half an hour...

Solar: "Let me out..."

Moonbyul: "That's not what you said earlier, you said...that this cage is beautiful..."

Solar: "Yes...I did; but you know I'm desperate for you."

She suddenly shot me a glare and open the cage roughly, she gripped on my jaw and placed her claw directly on my neck. I was surprised at the sudden action and knew instantly she wasn't just playing around...

Moonbyul: "Listen...just because I am territorial of you doesn't mean I love you, I just don't like sharing...I know you don't love me Yongsun...I know you only want me because I'm the heiress of the Moon Clan."

What is she saying...is she fucking crazy, sure I know I said I want to be the one submitting to her and that she is the only person I'll ever submit to, but why does she have to twist the words around and make me look like I'm the bad person. I wasn't the one that wanted to follow her home, she was the one that brought me here and now she saying this...I thought she would be fucking different just because she protected me from that dumb Beta...how naive of me.

Solar: "Are you nuts! I'm only here because I'm the Omega you buy me. I'm submitting to you because I thought you we're different!"

I can't believe it...why was I so desperate for her earlier, just hours ago I was happy that she's the one who brought me instead of every other Alpha and now she's just like every stereotypical noble Alpha who thinks I'm using them as a way to be a noble.

Moonbyul: "I can't trust you...I admit you are the Omega of my dreams, but I can never trust you...yet. You are here to serve me Yongsun...nobody falls in love and start dating after meeting for 1 day!"

Curses...what she say is technically right, it's impossible to fall in love on the first meeting and even start dating. I was stupid...I made a mistake, and I was the one who's wrong...but wait why was she...