Chapter 1

"Byul..., pick any one of them. They are all beautiful omegas...both male and female just for you my Princess."

The King of the Moon Clan smiled and pat his daughter's shoulder, it was her 19th birthday and her father wanted to buy her an Omega as a gift...and Moon Byul couldn't hide her excitement. The handler walked her down the lane of Omegas and she was taken aback, all of them was beautiful she couldn't lie, they wore nothing but all...they had their hands and feet shackled, they were muzzled and kneeling down submissively...it made her very excited.

"Is any of them to your liking Princess?"

Moon Byul looked around, she walked down the lane of Omegas and stopped in front of one that caught her eyes. The Omega didn't move, she knelt down there facing down...she wasn't very tall and was a very beautiful Omega...a very long brown hair and squishy cheeks that was very appealing to Moon Byul. The handler wasn't that much of an idiot too, the beta did notice that the Alpha had interest in this particular Omega and gave the Omega and deadly glare.

"The Princess seems interested in you, stand up and show yourself to the Princess."

The Omega look up and glare at the handler for a moment, she rolled her eyes and stood up walking towards the Moon Byul. The Alpha examined her carefully, she have a very good feature and her beauty was much clearer closer up front...but Moon Byul definitely got shocked when the handler gave the Omega a harsh slap across her cheeks.

"How dare you give me that attitude! I am a beta and you are just an Omega!"

When the handler raised his hands again Moon Byul knew she had to stop it, she grip tightly on his wrist and a crack was heard before a loud scream came out from his mouth. The beta however didn't give much of a reaction and continued glaring at the Omega as if it was her fault he is in this situation, the incident was quickly pushed by and the handler move on not wanting to anger the Alpha...Moon Byul however couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful Omega, when they finally lock eyes with each other...she let out a bright smile and was happy to notice the blush on those squishy cheeks.

Moonbyul: "That Omega just now, what's her name?"

"I wouldn't want her if I were you you're highness, she's the worst to exist...first day here she bite my arm like a crazy dog."

Moonbyul: "I think I can decide if she's a crazy dog...I'll buy her, take of her chains and shackles...I would prefer my Omega not wearing rusty chains..."

"But she's a wild beast! She's not worth to be your— Y-Your..."

The Alpha didn't like when someone talks back with her, she grip tightly on the Betas throat and slammed him against the wall...she claws digging into his skin and was ready to tear him apart.

"I-I will prepare her for you Alpha..."

"You! The princess wants you...let's get you fixed up..."

Even if Yongsun wanted to protest it was no use, the handler tugged on her chains and lead her to a dressing room...a female beta then removed her chains and dressed her up in a formal dress. She was stunned...it was the very first time she wore such outfit...and for a second there, she felt as if she belonged in this world.

"Remember...you are being brought just to serve the princess, you are nothing but a sex slave to her...she only want you to breed you, don't think you are a high society member do you understand..."

Solar: "Yes...ma'am..."

Yongsun couldn't stop rubbing the back of her hands, she was usually not nervous about anything even when she got in trouble. She had gotten in many trouble throughout her life in the Omega den, from stealing extra food or not doing any work and talking back to the handlers...she never gave any thought about it when she was about to get whipped.