Chaewon grinned as she turned to her leader, "I heard you guys were having chicken, so I snuck over here."

"Okay."

Y/n watched the dorm residents situate themselves into their own chairs. Hyewon pulled two extra seats next to her, gesturing for her guests to take a seat.

Holy shit I'm sitting in between Hyewon and Chaewon. I'm in heaven!!!!

In his peripherals, Y/n eyed a phone sliding underneath the table.

"Let's trade contacts," Chaewon smiled. "I'd like to be friends."

Holy SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!

Y/n frantically wiped his hands, taking Chaewon's phone into his shaky grasp. On the other side of the exchange, Hyewon side-eyed Y/n, making eye contact with Chaewon before returning her attention to her food.

I see.

Hitomi shivered on the opposite side of the table. She eyed the not-so-subtle exchange of phone numbers, shaking her head.

Green...

Following the end of dinner, Chaewon returned to her dorm, waving toward her peers and Y/n with a smile. Y/n stood behind the members, clutching his phone with a giddy smile.

He felt his heart restlessly bounce in his body, begging him to rush through his nightly routine so he could text the radish.

"Alright, let's head to bed. We're going to wake up on time tomorrow," Eunbi ordered.

As they got ready for bed, Hyewon stole glances at Y/n's phone. She watched him type energetically with a smile, paying no attention to the individual messages. Each time he sent a text, he would turn off his phone to resume his routine.

Every notification shot a spike in Hyewon's heart as Y/n's heart rate spiked and he rushed to reply.

"Whatcha doing there?" she asked.

"Texting Chaewon," Y/n replied blandly.

Hyewon watched the man's smile grow twofold, urging her to push the conversation forward.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing—just getting to know each other." Y/n washed his hands before pacing out of the bathroom and past Eunbi.

The leader leaned off the hallway wall with a smile. She started toward her room behind Y/n, watching him as he happily slid into his futon.

I'm glad those two are getting along well.

Wonyoung rolled in her bed, aggressively tapping the side of her phone while she waited for a response.

Wonyoung:
Oppa

"Come on..."

:Oppa
Hm?

Wonyoung:
Hyewon Unnie has a tie

:Oppa
Just randomly?
Is she wearing it with her pajamas?
Or...

Wonyoung:
Not that one!!
Idiot!!

:Oppa
I don't understand why you're telling me this

Wonyoung:
I mean the other one

:Oppa
Oh
Cool

Wonyoung:
Can you come over on our next day off?

:Oppa
No

"You fricken- I'm going to kill you!!" Wonyoung shouted under her breath.

Wonyoung:
Why??

:Oppa
I need to study for my next test

Wonyoung:
You don't study.

:Oppa
Exactly
Good night

Wonyoung:
Ya!!
Don't go to sleep
Oppa!!!
Don't ignore me!!!!
I'm going to spam you
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Wake up!!!!
I know you're not asleep!
Don't make me come over there

:Oppa
dOn'T mAkE mE cOmE oVeR tHeRe
That's what you sound like

Wonyoung:
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Wonyoung threw her phone against her bed, screaming into her pillow. She rolled onto her back with a sigh, staring into the pitch black ceiling.

What does this mean?