Isagi asks as he sweatdrops at his lazy friend.

Nagi was sitting on the ground outside Baro's room playing Jenshin impact. He really didn't like cleaning so he would rather sit outside and play games(also because Baro kicked him out).

"Atleast sit in a chair.."

With no reply from the white haired male, Isagi gives up and decides to help Baro finish up.

꒰ ♡♡♡ ꒱

Nagi taps his phone frantically as he gets ambushed by random enemies in the game. Nagi has been playing for atleast 30 minutes so his back was screaming for help.

Sitting down on hard concrete floor and slouching to focus on the game was a terrible and uncomfortable position. Nagi's limbs were in the brink of dying and it was sure to inform Nagi.

He had no choice but to stand up and sit down in a chair as the raven haired boy recommended.

Nagi winced as he stretched out his legs(The same legs that were about to go numb if he hadn't moved). After stretching and fixing his posture, Nagi walks towards the nearby chair.

The chair was found just beside room 203 and 202. As he looks towards the direction of the chair, Nagi can't help but to notice a room standing out to him.

Room 205

It immediately reminded him of the purple haired boy. It has been a day since their soccer watch game together. Nagi remembered it vividly like a mother to it's child's antics.

For some reason, Nagi thought of Reo as a flower.

It needs gentle love and care for it to bloom and be healthy. He thought that if he becomes closer to Reo, the purple haired boy would become more comfortable with him. It satisfied and confused him at the same time.

Nagi didn't understand why he wants Reo's approval so badly..

"We're done Nagi!"

A call from his raven friend broke Nagi out of his daze.

He noticed that the game he was just playing was completely ignored after reminiscing about Reo. As well as the fact that he had just sat down and was called to go back to Baro's room(he was not happy).

Although reluctant, Nagi stands up and took his last glance at the last room in the second floor hallway. Nagi wondered if he would ever be back there again...

The trio exit the hospital after thanking the nurses in charge of Baro. The black haired male finally got out of the white building.

He inhaled and exhaled the air around him as if he was an inmate that had just finished their sentence in prison.

"Now that Baro's out. You guys wanna go eat something nice?"

Isagi suggests as he chuckles at Baro's exaggerated expression. The suggestion took the attention of both of the boys in front of the raven haired fellow.

"I'll have meat!"

"No thanks."

The two contradicting replies made Isagi sweatdrop once again at the different preferences but he understands that the two friends beside him are polar opposites.