~38~ Prefect Party

Start from the beginning

"Have I what?" I muttered.

"Have you slept with him?" whispered Bill.

"I haven't slept with anyone." I admitted.

"Wait, so you're a-"

"Virgin. Yeah." I said. And I wasn't ashamed about it.

"I still can't believe Percy lost his virginity before you!" Ollie said with wide eyes.

I snorted. I remembered that time Percy had run to us to tell us he had finally had a night full of passion with Penelope, and I was genuinely proud of him. He was happy, so I was happy.

"Whatever. I don't really care. I'm waiting for the right person." I mumbled.

"Okay, so here's the plan to get you to lose your virginity to Remus." Tonks grinned, rubbing her hands together.

"No. There's no plan. What? I thought the plan would be for me to forgive him first." I scrunched my face in confusion.

"Oh well, yeah. Sorry I got off track." she shook her head. "Yes, so you need to just talk to him."

"Not now." I turned away from them, as everyone started walking closer to us to grab some food.

"I was never a prefect myself," Tonks switched topics, as Sirius, Remus and Ginny wandered over to us. "My Head of House said I lacked certain necessary qualities."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like the ability to behave myself."

Ginny and I laughed.

"What about you Sara?" asked Sirius. "Were you one?"

I giggled. "No. Just like Tonks here, I caused too much chaos at school to be a Prefect."

"I can confirm that." Remus chuckled.

I pressed my lips in a thin line and he took another sip of his butterbeer, his face turning pink.

"Right." Ollie huffed, rolling his eyes us. "What about you Sirius?"

"No one would have made me a prefect, I spent too much time in detention with James. Lupin was the good boy, he got the badge." Sirius laughed.

"I think Dumbledore might have hoped that I would be able to exercise some control over my best friends," said Remus. "I need scarcely say that I failed dismally."

Of course Remus was a Prefect. There's no surprise there.

Soon, everyone started conversing in little groups. Ron was talking with Ollie and Tonks about his new broom, Sirius was talking with Kingsley and Mr. Weasley, Hermione and Remus were chatting about House-Elves, Bill and Mrs. Weasley were arguing about Bill's hair, and the twins were huddled in a corner with Harry and Mundungus. And I found myself standing alone. I wasn't always the best with party's. In fact I sucked. The only reason I enjoyed them at Hogwarts was because, well, Percy, Ollie and I had not many other friends than each other. But here, I was friends with everybody. But I still hated the idea of party's.

"You alright?"

I turned around to see Mad-Eye.

"Yeah, I suppose." I mumbled.

"Go talk to someone. Why are you all by yourself?"

I shrugged. "Never been good at party's."

"Have you made up with Lupin yet?" he asked, taking a swig of his firewhisky,

"No. I don't know when I will to be honest." I sighed, looking into my butterbeer.

"Eh, you'll know when it feels right." and with that, he limped off towards Harry.