Chapter 31/ Sequel

[SEQUEL]
Guess Who Can Get Drunk!?

_____________________________

It was yet another day in megapolis, daily monster attacks had brought a pair of golden serpents that try to attack 3 granny's in the Central Park.

But as the dust cleared they found their fangs unable to sink into flesh but instead they sank into purely burning metal.

A large scythe kept the beast at bay as they wondered what exactly went wrong,
The old ladies turned fondly towards their protecter.

What? Did you think MK was the only hero?

There stood a 6'4 woman, with tanned caramel skin littered with scars, her brown curls still reaching past her back despite the tight hair tie, she wore a simple white T-Shirt, a grey and green dragonfly hoodie wrapped around her waist and a pair of camouflage cargo pants and combat boots, and her signature checkered bandana from Sandy.

Her ears pierced, and a few silver and gold rings on her fingers, the woman turned around a bit to give the women a friendly wave.

Her pale hazel eyes still warm as they always been, even 2 years ago, 21 years old and unchanged as always.

"Morning M'Ladies!"
I chirped towards the old women behind me, my nose ring rocking around a bit as I gave a toothy smile.

"Morning Sen."
"Such a dear."
"Such a dear. I wish she was my daughter. Happy birthday Sen."

"Hehe! Stop it~! But thank you! Now if you'll excuse me. MK?"

"On it!"
The brunette said as he appeared from behind me, I let my scythe shrink, causing the serpents jaws to snap uncomfortably before MK shoved them away with his staff.

The women got some sweet selfies with us,
"Bye! Seeya later!"
I said before MK drove off, I watched for a moment before whistling.

I backflip just as Spitfire appeared, the hybrid 4 wheeler upgraded and better then ever, along with Yuku, bigger then before, he's roughly the size of MK, which is pretty big for a insect thing.

"Okie dokie! Let's go!"
I said as Spitfire followed MK.

"Monkie Kid! It's your worst enemies, Jin—

And Yin! The Gold and Silver Demons!"
I heard, looking up to see the two demons atop of a building with a pile of shit.

Suddenly pair of serpents merge together and make a pair of huge, golden shears.

"With our legendary Golden Serpent Shears, we'll give this city a nice little trim."
Yin announced.

"But a dye job's gonna cost extra, and the only color we got is red!" I snickered at the pairs accents, I always found it cute to hear then talk bullshit, they were cute if you gave them the chance to be.

"Well shit."
"Them some big scissors..."

Even with my glamour up I still sensed Mei zooming over and quickly twist out of the way,
"Damn child-!"