2

[Chapter 2 : Lunch]

Nayeon's POV

After class ended, I walked out of the room but I didn't see Tzuyu. "BUNNY!" Someone yelled. I turned to see Y/N, one of my best friends. "Y/NN, calm down." I said. "Bunny, why didn't you come to class with me today?" She pouted.

"A guy tried to rape me." I said. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded. "A girl saved me from him." I said. "What's her name?" Y/N asked. "Chou-" I started but Y/N cut me off. "CHOU TZUYU?!" She shouted. Everyone looked at us and they looked scared, surprised, shocked or all three. When everyone looked away, I nodded. "Did she say anything to you?" She asked as she looked scared. Is everyone scared of Tzuyu?

Tzuyu's POV

"CHOU TZUYU?!" A girl shouted. Everyone, including me, looked at who shouted that. It was Y/N aka 'Best Friend of Miss Popular' who was talking to Nayeon. Nayeon was probably telling her best friend about what happened earlier with me. Everyone, but me, looked afraid as usual. After everyone, but me, looked away, I saw Nayeon nod.

Ring Ring

My phone rang. I looked at my phone and it was from Jeongyeon, my older sister. "Hello, Jeongyeon Unnie." I said. "Hey Tzu, come to the cafeteria." She said. "On my way, Jeongyeon Unnie." I said.

At the cafeteria

"Hey, Jeongyeon Unnie, Momo Unnie, Sana Unnie and Mina Unnie." I said as I approached my friends and sister. "Hey Deer." The J-Line said. Momo, Sana and Mina are called the J-Line because they're all from Japan while Jeongyeon and I are Korean-Taiwanese. "Hey, Tzu." Jeongyeon Unnie said. "I'll get my food then come back to eat." I said.

Nayeon's POV

Y/N and I got to the cafeteria, I went to get our food while she went to find our friends. I was waiting in line then I realised that the person in front of me looked familiar, could this person be Tzuyu? I tapped the shoulder of the person.

"Yes?" The voice was irritated. "Are you Chou Tzuyu?" I asked. "Oh Nayeon," She said. "Forgive my tone of voice. I thought you were someone else." She explained. "Tzuyu, would you like to sit with me and my friends?" I asked. She thought for a moment. "Can my friends come as well?" She questioned back. "Of course, the more the merrier." I said, smiling.

Tzuyu's POV
"Can my friends come as well?" I asked. She's inviting me to eat with her? "Of course, the more the merrier." Nayeon replied, smiling. Her smile is so cute. And she wants my friends as well? Why does she want this? I got my food, the went to my table.

"Hey Unnies." I said. "Hey, Tzu." Jeongyeon said. "Hey Deer." The J-Line said. "Miss Popular has invited us to eat with her and her friends." I said. They all got their food and got up.

"Hi, Nayeon." I said. "Tzuyu, I'm glad you and your friends could sit with us." She said, with her bunny smile. Why is her smile so cute and comforting? "Oh so now you have invited the 'bad kids.'" Y/N said. I glared at her.

"Is it true that you saved Nayeon?" Y/N, Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung asked me. I nodded. "Tzu," Jeongyeon said. "Deer," The J-Line said. "DID WHAT?!" They all shouted, even Mina. Strange that Mina shouted because she is the quietest of all of us. "Sorry for us shouting but Tzuyu has never done any of this to anyone let a alone a stranger." Mina explained.

Nayeon's POV

"Sorry for us shouting but Tzuyu has never done any of this to anyone let a alone a stranger." The penguin looking one explained. Why do I want to smirk or something like that?

"Wait, do you all know who we are?" The squirrel looking one said. I shook my head. JiDubChae all did the same as me. Y/N nodded her head. "You all know who I am." Tzuyu said. "The Scariest Person on Earth" Y/N said. "I'm Jeongyeon." The girl next to Tzuyu. "Leader Chou." Y/N said. Leader Chou? What does she mean? "Yes, that is who I am." Jeongyeon said. "I'm Momo." The girl next to Jeongyeon. "Best Friend Of Leader Chou." Y/N said. "I'm Sana." The squirrel looking one said. "The Flirt." Y/N is confusing me very much. "And I'm Mina." The Penguin walking one said. "The Quiet One."

{The end of Chapter 2 : Lunch}