1

[Chapter 1 : How we met.]

Tzuyu's POV

I was walking in school on my way to class when I heard someone whimpering. The person sounded female and in pain. I didn't want to go into the classroom but then I remembered what Dad told me 'Deer Tzu, you should always try to help and if you can't ask someone else to.' I slowly walked in the classroom I heard the whimpering sound from and I saw Im Nayeon aka the school's 'Miss Popular.' I may be in the so-called 'bad kids,' but I still know who's who. "Hey, stop it!" I shouted. "And what are you going to do?" The guy said. "Now leave, kid." I pulled the back of his collar.

"If you touch her again then I will find you myself and kill you," I whispered. He glanced at me, then realised who he was talking to. Chou Tzuyu, my name is very famous with everyone at this school. If I give you a death threat, you better listen, because the last time someone didn't listen they went missing, well actually they died. "Do you understand?" "I understand." He said. "Then run." I said. "Are you okay?" I asked Nayeon.

Nayeon's POV

I was walking to class, then a guy pulled me into a empty classroom. I tried to pull away from him but it didn't work so he held on harder making me whimper. "Hey, stop it!" A girl shouted. "And what are you going to do?" The guy said. "Now leave, kid." She pulled the back of his collar, then whispered something. He glanced at her, then his eyes widened with fear. Who is this girl? Why is he afraid of her? "Do you understand?" She asked. Understand what? "I understand." He said. "Then run." She said. Then the guy started to run. Strange.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, looking straight at me. She is so beautiful. "Hey!" She says again. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you okay?" She asked again with a chuckle. "Yes and why are you laughing?" I asked. She stopped as soon as I asked her. "What class are you in?" She asked me "A-1." I said. "I'll take you there." She said. "But don't you have class?" I asked. "Mines next's to yours." She replied.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu." She replied. "I'm -" I started but Tzuyu cut me off. "Im Nayeon aka Miss Popular." She said.

Tzuyu's POV

During my and Nayeon's walk to class, "What's your name?" Nayeon asked. "Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu." I replied. "I'm -" She started but I cut her off. "Im Nayeon aka Miss Popular." I said. "I guess you already know me." She said. "Thank you Tzuyu." She said. I decided to act cold as usual but something was telling me that she had made her opinion on me and that it's good. "You're welcome." I said.

Nayeon's POV

"Thank you Tzuyu." I said. "You're welcome." Tzuyu said. She maybe could be nice. "Goodbye." Tzuyu said, all of a sudden. "Why are you saying goodbye?" I asked. "We're at your classroom." She replied.

{The end of Chapter 1 : How we met.}