1.

I woke up at 9 am as I do everyday to go to school. Being in the center ofc they play an alarm over the intercom to make sure everyone up and ready for the bus but today was different they told us to get dressed and come to the plaza which is odd considering they'd usually just let us leave on our own .

"Um why are we going to the plaza" i said to my roommate nevaeh who is also my best friend since elementary school.
"No idea" she said as she went to the restroom to do her morning routine
I go the closet and pick out my fit

I finished getting dressed just as Vaeh walks out the bathroom "Ooou cute fit best" she says while walking past me to get to her side of the closet "Thanksss ml" I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair as I usually do to let v...

"Ooou cute fit best" she says while walking past me to get to her side of the closet
"Thanksss ml" I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair as I usually do to let vaeh have her alone time in the bathroom in the morning .
As I finished another announcement on the intercom is made which I rather odd
"All girls 10-16 u will not be attending school today , today a lucky one of u is going to be adopted pls put on presentable clothing and be in the plaza by 10:30 and don't worry ur school attendance has been takin care of"
And the intercoms shuts off.

"Adopted ?!?! No way we haven't had an adoption day for the girls in 2 years " i said looking at my best friend who just walked out the closet wearing this

"Ik right this is wild but she said only one girl is getting adopted what if they choose u or me and we get separated " vaeh claims "don't worry I wouldn't let that happen ,trust"

I took a look at my phone 9:45 we still have i while until we have to report to the plaza so me and vaeh decide to go down to the kitchen to see our favvv worker her, Ms Vega . She's probably the only trust worthy staff member here and shes an amazing cook .

We're walking down when we spot Sharon aka the head of the female department here at the center . "Hey girls where headed there's still About 30 min till u need to be in the plaza "
"Oh just to the kitchen to get something quick to eat . Is Ms Vega down there yet" i state
"Yeah I think so I saw her come in earlier "
" okay thx Sharon " we say in unison

We walked into the kitchen seeing Ms Vega sitting on her phone as she waiting for something in the oven to finish cooking
"Goodmorning girls" "goodmorning Ms vega "
We both say "the food probably not gonna be done till after u guys need to be downstairs but u guys can grab some cereal from he pantry "
" oh it's fine we kinda just wanted to hang down here anyways alsoooo do you know who exactly is coming to adopt today?" I said as I walked to the pantry pulling out the box of lucky charms. " I don't know the details but from the way that Sharon was talking I'm the meeting apparently their pretty well known "
"Omgggg CELEBS ARE COMINGGGG " vaeh basically shouts hurting my ears just a lil

" calm down vaeh u never know"
"Ik Ik but still exciting"
After talking about random stuff with them I look at my phone 10:25
" hey vaeh we should probably start heading downstairs "
"Ur right , bye Ms .Vega we'll see u later"
We than walk out the kitchen heading towards the plaza

Authors note -
Sooo first chapter lmk how to improve
Also ateez new comeback has me fucking feral
Like the boys look so good and bouncy has been on repeatttt. But lmk how u like this chapterrrrr