Mrs. Weasley suddenly started attacking Harry's hair with a wet comb. "Doesn't it ever stick down?"

Harry shook his head. 

"Ah, so he doesn't just nod." I smiled.

And Harry's face broke into a wider smile. I grinned to myself. 

Mr. Weasley checked his watch and looked up at Harry. "I think we'll go now," he said. "We're a bit early, but I think you'll be better off there than hanging around here."

"Okay." Harry stood up, dropping his uneaten toast.

"You'll be all right, Harry," said Tonks, patting him on the arm.

"Good luck," said Lupin. "I'm sure it will be fine." 

"And if it's not," said Sirius grimly, "I'll see to Amelia Bones for you. . . ." 

Mrs. Weasley hugged him. "We all have our fingers crossed.

"Good luck Harry." Bill squeezed his shoulder.

I pulled  Harry into a tight hug. "Everything will be okay. Can't wait to hear all about it when your back."

And we all watched as the two stepped out of the house.

I let out a sigh. "I'm so worried for him."

"We all are." Tonks said grimly.

~ ~ ~ 
The morning passed agonizingly slow. Everyone was quiet. No one spoke a word. We all sat in the living room in silence. I didn't even object when Remus sat down next to me. 

The clock ticked by. Everyone passing minute felt like an hour. Sirius stared into the fireplace, looking guilty. I had no doubt he was having thoughts about Harry being expelled so that they could live together, and I don't blame him one bit. Bill was trying to distract Mrs. Weasley by asking her to teach him how to knit. Normally, the sight of him looking incredibly and utterly confused while trying to knit a hat would've been hilarious to me. But I sat there, my leg shaking uncontrollably. Remus pressed his knee against mine, and as much as I hated it, it helped calm me down. I wrung my hands together. Now it was nearly noon...... and.....

Mr. Weasley and Harry burst into the living room. "CLEARED!" Harry cried.

"I knew it!" yelled Ron, punching the air. "You always get away with stuff!"

"OH  well done Harry." I cried, jumping up and clasping my hands together.

"They were bound to clear you," said Hermione, breathlessly. "There was no case against you, none at all. . . ."

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering they all knew I'd get off," said Harry, smiling.

Mrs. Weasley wiped her face with her knitting while Fred, George, and Ginny were doing a kind of war dance to a chant that went "He got off, he got off, he got off —" 

"Come join!" Fred cried, grabbing my hand and hoisting me up.

Reliving my chaotic Hogwarts day's, I decided to join in. I started chanting around with them too.

I wasn't even listening to the conversation that Mr. Weasley, Remus and Sirius were having.

"He got off, he got off, he got off —"

"Be quiet, you four!" Mr. Weasley said.

"He got off, he got off, he got off —"

"That's enough — Fred — George — Ginny. SARA! you should set a better example!" said Mrs. Weasley, as Mr. Weasley left the kitchen. "Harry dear, come and sit down, have some lunch, you hardly ate breakfast. . . ."  

 But we still kept jumping around. I was happy. I was thrilled. I felt the lightest I'd felt in days. 

"HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF —"

"SHUT UP!" Mrs. Weasley roared.

We finally shut up, falling into fits of giggles.

"Now really  Sara." she shook her head.   

"Sorry Mrs. Weasley." my cheeks were now pink.

"It's alright Mum. Let her have her fun." Bill said. "We have to get back to our shifts tomorrow."

I sat back down in my seat as Mrs. Weasley made us all lunch. 

Remus elbowed me. "You're happy."

"Mhm." I remained stoic faced.

"I'm glad you're happy." he said quietly.

I glanced at him, before turning back to my hands, without saying anything. 

He didn't say anything else either.