"Let's leave." He said.

"We've been here for just an hour or so." I laughed.

"It's more than enough."

"This was such a bad idea." I exclaimed.

"What was? Leaving the event?" Jungkook said as he followed me behind.

"No. Wearing heels tonight. Such a bad idea." I groaned.

"Then take them off."

"My feet hurt." I said as I continued walking.

Jungkook grabs my arm and I stopped.

"Take them off." He said.

"I don't want to walk barefoot. We are in a park, and you know I can't-AHHH!" I screamed as he picked me up in his arms.

"No need to walk with them on now." He grinned down at me.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He replied.

"The view is nice from here, the stars and we can see the city from here. Let's sit here for a while." I pointed to the bench.

Jungkook sits next to me and I lean my head on his shoulder as he held my hand on his lap.

There was always conversation going on whenever Jungkook and I were spending time together, but there were also those moments where we would be together, silently enjoying each other's presence. I love those moments. I love all the moments with him.

"Marry me." Jungkook said after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"What?" I laughed, thinking that he's probably joking.

"Marry me, Y/N." He repeated.

"You're serious?"

"I am. I've always been serious." He turned to look at me, still holding my hand tightly. "I don't want you leaving after every two to three days, I don't want you to go back home and leave me in an empty house, I don't want to keep missing you. I want you by my side, in our home, forever."

"Jungkook." I teared up.

"I kept this ring since last year." He said as he took out the velvet box from his coat.

"Last year?" I asked and he nodded. " Why didn't you give it to me earlier then?"

"Scared. I was so scared. Scared that you weren't ready. I was scared thinking that you wanted to take it slow and maybe by proposing I'll rush you in some way and I didn't want that. I wanted you to be ready, first, but everytime I wake up next to you, I wished and hoped I'd wake up next to you everyday and now I want to have dinner with you every night, I want to go to bed with you every night, I want to wake up next to you every morning, I want to interrupt your shower everyday, I want us to have breakfast together, I just- I want us to be together forever!"

"Jungkook.." I don't think my voice even came out. I had tears in my eyes and I didn't know what to say, what to tell him so he'd feel what he actually means to me. "I want you, as much you want me, I want you, more of you, I want all of those moments with you."