Eyeless Jack x Reader

You're outside of the Slenderman mansion sitting on the porch, it's pouring down rain and there's heavy lightning around. You're trying to read some poetry that Jane wrote for you but the wind keeps blowing the rain onto you.

While reading you hear the heavy wooden door creek open. You see Jack walking outside, he never really talks much and he always seems nervous but you secretly admired him. "Oh.. hey" Jack says nervously, "Oh hey Jack, do you want to sit with me?" You asked him, this was the fourth time you've talked to him. "Yeah sure" Jack replied, he sat next You on the bench and he sits quietly.

You continue reading the poem Jane gave you, "What's that?" Jack asked, "It's a poem that Jane wrote me, do you want to read it with me?" You asked Jack, "Yeah sure, poetry is nice" Jack replied, both of you read the poem together. The rain gets a lot heavier and the lightning is as loud as ever, "Do you want to go back inside?" Jack asked you, "Yeah, it's super rainy" you replied. You both go inside, "y/n?" Jack said, "Yes" you replied, "do you want to come to my room with me? I like your company" Jack said. "Yes of course, I like your company too" you replied to him. You follow him upstairs excited to spend time with him.

You both go into his room and you can still hear the lightning from outside, "would you be okay with me taking off my mask around you?" Jack said, "Yeah I don't mind" you replied. Jack never takes his mask off in front of anyone, but you're the first to see his face which means he trusts you.

You notice his blacked out eyes and his soft pale skin he smiles awkwardly blushing a bit. You think to yourself how handsome he is, you want to be close to him but you're too nervous to say anything. You sit on his bed with him and talk for a bit, "I've never felt so comfortable with anyone" Jack says sounding anxious "I like being with you" you replied to him.

"I'm glad.. can I ask you something sorry if I come off as weird" he asks you "of course" you said back to him. "Well, I've been thinking about you a lot and I was wondering.. can I take you out on a date sometime?" Jack asked you, "Yeah, I've also been thinking of you too.. I know this might be soon but can I kiss you?" You asked Jack.

Without saying a word he leaned in to kiss you, you felt surprised but excited. Afterwards you and him cuddled in his bed.