☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"Hey Mahiru?"

Mahiru turned around to see that Niccolo hadn't left. And trainings had finished hours ago. "What are you doing here Niccolo?"

Niccolo waited in the doorway. "I could ask you the same thing."

"Training."

"Again?"

The brunette chuckled. "I like training. So may I ask why you are here, simply speaking, you didn't come down here to ask me what I'm doing."

"Why did you give Misono his name?"

Mahiru hummed but didn't answer, so Niccolo continued. "I looked up his name in the library and it means fruits of plants and trees. But lots of fruits have different meanings. Fruits are often a symbol associated with the Goddesses of fertility, plenty and the harvest. Fruit represents earthly pleasures, overindulgence, and temptation. And also taking into account that specific kinds of fruits have acquired their own symbolic meanings." Niccolo paused. "Take mango for example. Mango encourages us to remember and honour the happy moments of our childhood and as in our life as a way to rejuvenate the soul. This fruit signals a period of returning to our past to reconnect with friends, family and places. Mango trees are a symbol of love and happiness that possess the magical power to grant wishes."

Mahiru just nodded.

"Or Guava symbolizes the sign of an opportunity for life in front of your eyes. However you don't have the strength to go there and achieve everything you have always dreamed of. Apples are usually associated with peace, wisdom, good health, love, youth and harmony in one’s home. An apple tree is seen as a doorway to eternity. Red apples are considered very auspicious, and people keep them at their place, especially for peace."

"You just answered your own question." Mahiru said.

Niccolo was confused. "What?"

"Think about it and you'll understand." Mahiru out on his jacket and walked past him only to stop and place his hand on his head. "You're still trying to figure out why I gave you your name?"

"Yeah. I'm not a champion. And I've never down anything victorious."  Niccolo exclaimed as Mahiru walked away.

"I didn't have to think about what to call you. When I saw that name I knew it was the right one for you. Don't worry. You've earned the right to have that name. So treasure it." And Mahiru walked away leaving Niccolo behind more confused than ever.
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

So the black head guessed Misono had lived to his name in the end

Anyway Niccolo wasn't a very good fighter and never would be. However, as he had grown up with a gang he had expert knowledge on weapons. And he was good with a gun. But apart from that he was useless. Niccolo sighed and placed his forehead against the wall. 'I don't hate Sakuya. How could I? He had the right to snap like that. With everything that has happened today one of us was bound to snap eventually. World End must hate me. After all he makes his opinion very clear that he despises anyone who harms children, women, elderly or the injured and I have killed all of them in those groups. He must hate me.' The black head drew a sudden breath. This certain situation reminded him of a memory he had hoped he had forgotten, but sadly it had only been wishful thinking.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚
Before Misono had been given the assignment to watch All of Love, he had been given the assignment to watch World End. He had found the vampire interesting, even when he was hungry, instead of going off to find food, he stayed with his eve. For a Servamp of Gluttony he was beyond interesting. He had run into Licht that week as Lawless had traveled up to see his brother. So the two decided to watch their assigned Servamps together.