~Chapter 1~

The story continues with Luz celebrating her Quinceañera but she is actually 18, after spending years of helping to rebuild the boiling isles. On her 18 birthday the whole isles throws her a surprise birthday to thank her for her help over the years and after saying goodbye to the audience the story now continues with new adventures and new dangers and villains.

Luz Noceda: I cant believe you guys did this, your all amazing!.

Willow Park: well we had to do something you helped us rebuild our home after that attack, so of course we had to do this.

Amity Blight: Now come on Luz we have some gifts here at the table.

King Clawthorne: Yea and the collector is bringing you a special gift so you can remember this day forever!.

Odalia Blight: ~Hiding in the forest~ I cant believe my own daughter betrayed me. ~She pulls out a scroll and she opens it~ I will make them all pay!... soon I will be the new emperor and rule the isles! ~She soon disappears into the forest~

Eda Clawthorne: So kid you exited to go to college me and king have already picked your dorm and set a few things up for you.

Luz Noceda: OH MY GOD! THE NEW GOOD WITCH AZURA BOOK!.

Hunter Noceda: I knew you would like it even at your age you still love talking about Azura.

Luz Noceda: Why thanks hunter your a good brother in fact the best!.

King Clawthorne: Luz the collector is here!

The Collector: ~floating down from the sky~ Hey hey hey human happy birthday!

Luz Noceda: Hehe thanks collector so how have you been?

The Collector: I've been ok but were not here to talk about me we are here to talk about you the birthday girl! I got something special for you ~pulls out a charm~ this charm has been in my family for a long time and we have passed it down for years and since i might not see my family i want you to have it because i think of you as family ~he said as he smiles~

Luz Noceda: that is.. ~she tears up~ the sweetest thing I've heard ~she giggles and takes the charm~ I also see you as family your practically a noceda!.

The Collector: Hmmm the collector noceda... I like the sound of that ~he smiles~

Odalia Blight: ~walking towards the coven heads~ I've called you guys hear because I know a way on how to be rulers of the isles!

Terra Snapdragon: yea and how are we supposed to do that?.

Adrian Graye: If we try to do anything that human and her dumb dog will stop us!

Odalia Blight: well I've found an ancient scroll in the archives... a scroll to summon gods that are more powerful than them and more power full than the collector but it will take time because we have to gather some things...

Terra Snapdragon: hmmm... I think we should give this a try if this works we will rule the isles!.

Adrian Graye: Lets do it!.

Odalia Blight: Good... First thing in the morning we will set of on our journey to gather the items...

Willow Park: ~she gasps and quickly covers her mouth~

Odalia Blight: ~looks back~ WHOS THERE!?.

Willow Park: Crap! ~runs off~

~TBC~