Sixteen: Wrong

Vote and comment!
This chapter will mostly be in Harry's pov! Enjoy!
________________________

Harry Pov~
She was shocked, but surprisingly she started to kiss back. The kiss being soft, but slowly getting more heated. Her hand on my chest, as if debating whether or not to push me away. I bit her bottom lip, softly.

Hearing a moan escape her lips. I smirk against her lips, before she pulled away.

Her lips swollen, and her face flustered. She was breathing heavily, but I thought she looked b-

I felt a sudden sting to my right cheek. It turns out that she slapped me.

"Why would you do that?" She mutters, sitting back on her bed. She looks confused, it reminded me much of..her. I realized that I shouldn't have kissed Camila.

She might end up, like..

I shake my head, at my thoughts. Trying my best to not think about them.

"This, this is so wrong. Harry, why did you do that?" Camila asks.

I sit beside her. "Honestly, I have no idea." I reply, she turns to me.

"Well, that's never going to happen again." She says, looking away.

I chuckle softly,"You kissed back."

She blushes,"No, I didn't. I was..confused. I was in...shock." She lies.

I roll my eyes,"Yeah, okay. What was that sound that came out of your mouth. Huh, I think that was a moan." I say.

She stands up, blushing furiously. "Shut up, I'm-I'm.."

I raise my eyebrows, to persuade her to continue. "Okay, fine. I kissed you back. Alright, you happy now?"

I grin,"Yes. See you later, beautiful." I say, before leaving with a wink. I close the door, quietly. Before bumping into Paul.

He looks at me weirdly, "Harry, can I ask you something?" I nod,"Do you like, Camilla or-"

"Camila." I correct.

He rolls his eyes,"See that she's rubbing off on you. But to the point, do you like her?"

I look at him in shock, before trying my best to hide it. "No, 'course not. She's not my type. You know that."
I say, not knowing whether it was a lie or not.

He grins,"Good. Waring ya, don't fall for the girl."

Too late.

"There's probably many better than, trust me." Paul remarks. I clench my fists, unknowingly.

Before he walks away. I sigh, before going downstairs where mostly everyone would be at until late at night.

We would barely, ever leave because most of us were criminals. I wasn't one, well I used used to be. But that's whole another story, that I really don't wanna talk about.

One thing was still swirling in my mind, I had kissed Camila. I just hope it wasn't a mistake.

"Hey, mate." Niall say, happily. He pats my shoulder,"Hey."

"What's got you so happy?" I ask. He shrugs,"Might have met this girl, at the diner when I went into the city. She happened to work there, too."

I nod, at least he got to like whoever he wanted it.