Science Project- Chapter 2

Jai's P.O.V

Chapter 2

    "Okay class today i'm going to assign your partners for your class project" the teacher stood up and grabbed her clipboard.

"What?! A project??" some kid named Jorge shouts out.

"Yes now be quiet Jorge. Okay so the partners will be... Hailey and Tom... Jorge and Fabiola..." 

She continued for a while and i drifted off to sleep, science is so boring and i hate when she rambles on and on and on.

"Jai and Sally" 

"What" i jumped up from my desk a bit. 

"We're partners for the science project Jai" Sally moved her glasses back with her small delicate hand. 

"Oh cool" i smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the class ended i decided it was time to make a move and just win this dare already. 

 "Want me to escort you to your next class madam" I smirked at Sally and held my arm out.

"Sure.... but we both have the same class jai" she giggled and grabbed my arm.

"Oh right.... um so i was wondering you want to come over to my place to work on this science thing?"

"Oh umm sure i'll just call my mom to notify her" she took out her iPhone and dialed her mother.

When she finished talking i took her phone and saved my number on her contact list as "Va-Jai-Jai" she looked at it,  a warm-hearted chuckle from her filled my ears. I pulled out mine and she typed in her number and saved it as "Sallayy" 

"Oh my god how would you pronounce this" i laughed a bit.

"Sallaaaaaayyy" she said in a funny tone.

I couldn't stop laughing at her pronunciation of the name.

We walked to class her arm wrapped around mine. Everyone giving us weird looks, especially the girls and my ex, Hailey. I stared at Hailey who gave Sally a death stare, she was such a bitch thanks to the boys who helped me realize she wasn't for me. Hailey was very popular and fake. She caked on her make-up and dressed as slutty as possible. Can't even remember why I dated her.....

Sally looked a bit nervous so i pulled her in closer. 

"Ignore her she's just jealous"  I moved her bangs away from her eyes.

"I-i'm a bit frightened Jai, she's capable of anything." she glared at Hailey again and winced.

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered quietly, "I'm here for you"  

She grinned and I opened the door of our class for her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   After school came and I texted Sally

Jai: Yo we're you at bro ;) 

Sally: Hello Jai :) I'm at the front gate.

Jai: I'll be there in a minute bby :P

Sally: okay :) 

 She doesn't text often i guess, she used proper grammar and stuff. Well i guess that's Sally for ya.I quickly walked over to the gate and there she was cleaning her glasses. Wow her eyes looked pretty beautiful.  I quickly shook the thought away and walked over to her.

"Come on Sally lets go to my house" I laid my arm around her shoulder. 

"What do you believe we should do this on? Ions? The DNA molecules? Or the protein synthesis?" she talked while we walked.

"Ummm which ones the easiest?" I had no clue what she just said.

"Oh i guess the Ions, since it's a positive and negative atoms being combined together. We could just draw them being connected in a chemical reaction"  

"Oh i could do that I'm the best artist you'll find!" i winked at her.

We both laughed, i guess being cocky was my thing. We arrived at my house and i opened the front door to find Luke and Beau watching t.v.

"Yo waddup bitches!" i shout making them glare up at me and Sally.

"Hey Jai, I see we have a visitor" Beau stood up and walked over. 

"Hey beautiful what's your name" he asked and Sally smiled a bit.

"S-sally, nice t-to meet you Beau"

Beau then engulfed her in a hug and i left them to talk.

"Yo bro you with her yet?" Luke punched me softly on my shoulder.

"No, not yet we're working on a project together"

"Yeeeahhh project" he said and made air quotes when he said project.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked back to  Sally who was laughing along with Beau.

"So what do you say we start working, lets go to my room"

She nods and we walk upstairs.

"USE PROTECTION KIDDOS!" Beau shouted

 I shook my head in disbelief on what he had said, Sally on the other hand was giggling. I smiled at her and she returned it. Well time to get to work..... but the project isn't what i'm talking about.