Slow Coaches!!

The bus ride was lovely, Jordan kept his arm around my waist and with his spare hand holding my own. It feels natural to be sitting like this with him. My only wish is that Jon was here to see us finally getting together and see his warm smile. Now that I know he knew that me and Jordan have had feelings for each other, knowing that he would be happy for us, it brings a tear to my eye. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" Jordan quietly asks me. "I'm just thinking about your brother and him seeing us like this, witnessing his sweet smile beaming at us." Instead of just pulling me closer, he lifts me up onto his lap so now his arm is properly cradling me against his body. "He'd be like, about bloody time, slow coaches!" I giggle because knowing Jon, that is something he would say.

As soon as we arrive at the venue for where tonight's show is going to be, Jordan takes hold of my hand

As soon as we arrive at the venue for where tonight's show is going to be, Jordan takes hold of my hand. It's weird coming in this way as I'm used to entering via the main entrance as a vip guest, not this backstage area. Sophie walks beside me. She leans in to whisper "You two look good together! What does it feel like?" I turn my head to face her, confused. "What does what feel like?" She giggles. "Walking next to the sexiest man in the universe and holding his hand?" She points to Jordan with her head. "Shush!!" I plead with her. Jordan turns his head to look at us; my cheeks go red and Sophie has the biggest, cheesiest smile on her face. "Do I want to know, babe?" He ponders. "Nope!" I say. Sophie leans in front of me as we're walking and asks Jordan the same question as she asked me, "like it's meant to be, I'm a lucky sod!" Then he gazes at me, with a loving smile on his handsome face. We're now in the lounge part of the dressing room area.

There's a conjoined room where the hospitality team will be serving a variety of food and beverages for the artists and special guests

There's a conjoined room where the hospitality team will be serving a variety of food and beverages for the artists and special guests. Still holding hands with Jordan, he gives me a proper tour of the whole area and leads me into the shower room. "Why didn't you answer Sophie's question?" He stops to ask me. "I don't know, I guess I felt too shy and especially in front of you." I close my eyes as his fingers gently caress my face. "You don't need to be shy around me, baby." I stand there and gaze at him. "I am though. You're you and I'm just me. It's going to take me a while til I get comfortable to talk in that way about you and in front of you." He raises his brow, trying to understand what I'm saying. "I'm still the same guy, Filly. Don't forget, I've now seen you naked. You're just as beautiful and sexy as I imagined." I bite my lip. "You imagined me naked?" I ask, shyly. "Yes. Remember when we were in your kitchen, you soaked yourself and you went to change your clothes. When you left to change, I was so horny because I could see through your top. God. I sound like a teenage boy saying that. Haha!" I have a flashback to that moment, and it was when he said he was a grown man. I remember thinking about him in sexual way and the vision of him caused me to accidentally turn the tap full blast. "What are you thinking about?" He looks at me, intently. "I can't believe I accidentally turned the tap on full blast. I guess my thoughts weren't where they should have been either but you were topless and saying stuff that gave me visions." He smirks at me.

"What?" He laughs

"What?" He laughs. "Now you can see what a real grown man looks like and I can assist in helping you change your clothes." Yep he remembers too! I notice his breathing alters slightly. "You're definitely cocky, Jordan." I assure him. "If I wasn't planning on taking you on a proper date, I'd show you how good me being cocky is." I glance around at the showers. "Here?" Breathlessly, I ask him. "Right here, right now, baby." I feel my knees tremble and I grip tight hold of him. We stand still, gazing at one another.

We're too busy kissing and gazing into each other's eyes to notice Joey striding into the shower room to go to the toilets opposite where we're standing until we hear him clearing his throat to gauge for our attention. "Hi." Jordan turns to face him. But I quickly bury my face into his firm chest in embarrassment. "Hey guys, do you err... mind, I need to pee or if it's your thing then feel free to watch?!" Joey announces to us. "Sorry, mate! We'll get out of here." He takes hold of my hand and leads us out of the shower room into where the others are.

"Hey, I was wondering where you got too

"Hey, I was wondering where you got too." Sophie says. Then I turn to face Joey who shouts "they were too busy getting steamy in the showers nearly giving me an audience while I went to pee!" I must have a look of horror on my face when Jordan starts snickering. I shoot him a glare. "Who knew she was so feisty?!" Joey calls out, standing next to Sophie, who then decides to drop me in by telling everyone "Jordan better watch out, she's definitely feisty, if you get my drift!" And she wiggles her brow suggestively. I put my hands on my hips, suddenly feeling ganged up upon but secretly enjoying the banter. Jordan leans in to whisper, "you can be as feisty as you want to be, babe! Anyway, we better start getting ready for the VIP's." He kisses me on the cheek and winks before walking away to the dressing room area. "Sorry honey, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Sophie apologises. "I just need to get comfortable being myself in that way in front of him. If you know what I mean. It's definitely different from being best friends to lovers, despite it feeling like the most natural thing because it does." We chat and hang out while we wait for the hospitality to bring the food.