Chapter 31: He looks up grinning like a devil 🔞

Warning: The start of the chapter includes some explicit scenes, descriptive and detailed. If you are not comfortable reading them, just skip and read the part after '///' 

But also please read my smut I worked hard on it lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tine's POV

When I woke up again, it was already noon and Sarawat wasn't in our bedroom. I had gone back to sleep right after eating some porridge and delivering a very.. difficult news to him.

The alcohol that was still in my system helped numb down all the thoughts inside my head and helped me go back to sleep.

But, waking up 5 hours later, I felt worse. May be because I was still hungover, or may be because I could no longer think clearly about my future.

I headed into the shower and as the water trickled over me, memories of last night flooded through my mind.

Sarawat took the news way better than I had imagined him too— honestly, he took the news way too well, and that's what worries me. I don't know whether its his over optimism or denial, but either way, he does not understand the gravity of the situation. He doesnt understand that I have seen two generations before me wither away from cancer. And while I'll love to break this cycle of our own generational curse, I cant fight the inevitable that's not even in my hands.

Of course I could walk away from Sarawat. Walk away from this house. Walk away from this marriage.

When I put my ring down on the bed, I could have just left it there and walked away.

But I can't.

And I dont think I ever can. I love Sarawat too much to ever leave him. I love him too much to ever want to imagine a life without him.

So I'll wait.

Wait for the day Sarawat realises my life is too much for him. If he ever wants to call it quits, I wont question him. I'll just leave him and love him from afar. It will kill me to do that but I will do it.

Until that day comes, I will savour every moment with him. I'll put down all my inhibitions and tell him up just how much I love him.... Because I don't know what day will be the last.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps in the bathroom which drew me away from my thoughts. As the footsteps came closer to the shower, a smile crept on my face. I didn't have to look behind to see who it was.

"I thought you went back to office." I said, still not looking back.

"And leave you, alone? Never." Sarawat wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips over my shoulder blade. He had stripped his clothes before coming into the shower and I could feel the heat radiating through his naked body.

"You could leave me alone in the shower..."

"Never." He turned me around and kissed me like he was in a haze. I could feel the cold metal of his locket on my skin. Just seeing him wear nothing but our wedding ring and the ruby necklace I had given was activating this possessiveness inside me that I didn't even know existed.

Our house. Our bathroom. My husband. The love of my life.

I smiled into the kiss and my breathing hitched when Sarawat followed the droplets on my neck.

"Skipping work? What are your plans Mr Guntithanon?" I asked cheekily, knowing too well what was going on in his mind.

"My plans?" He grinned as he pressed his hardness into my mine. "The things that I want to do to you babe... The plans that I have "