Ouch.

"The two meter radius still seems like the limit though," she continued. "If we try to go more than that, our body freezes like we're being controlled."

Eunbi sat up, placing her face in her hands. She took a deep breath, filling the room with a heavy silence.

"I-I'm sorry," Y/n frowned.

"For what?" Eunbi questioned. "You don't know how this happened, right?"

Y/n shook his head.

"Then don't worry about feeling guilty. Just try to figure out how to get rid of that thing."

The man's heart sank. It made sense: he was a normal person, and Hyewon an idol. They shouldn't be in this position, and the longer they stayed like this, the more it caused Eunbi and their company stress.

Even if it was wrong, a part of Y/n hoped they wouldn't find a way to break the tie. It was his only way out of his miserable life, and he wanted to cling to it with his entire being.

"Well, we should figure out how we're going to do things like take a shower," Hyewon voiced.

"You two might as well shower together," a voice chuckled.

"Absolutely not," Eunbi refused.

Sakura leaned against the doorframe, grinning, "I'm just joking. Why not use the bathroom at the end of the hallway? It's small enough that two meters should be doable."

"I forgot that's a bathroom," Hyewon gasped. "Wonyoungie claimed it as hers, so it's been out of my mind."

"We should talk to her about it," Eunbi concluded.

"DON'T TAKE MY BATHROOM!!" Wonyoung shouted from across the hall.

Y/n met the eyes of the three members, pursing his lips. "I guess she could hear us..."

"I'll talk to her about it," Eunbi shrugged. "In the meantime, you two should head over to the other dorm with Sakura to clean up."

Sakura nodded, "That works with me, I came here to pick up Yujin anyway."

With the puppy tailing behind them, Y/n held his breath as he stepped into the second dorm. It appeared nearly identical to the other, save for slight changes in the furniture's positioning.

Nako waved toward the members, earning a wave from Hyewon.

"Now that I think about it... she's a lot smaller than I thought she would be."

"You shouldn't say that around her," Hyewon breathed.

Y/n turned to the hamster, wide-eyed, "I swear you can read my mind."

"That time you said it out loud," Hyewon replied.

"Oh shi-" Y/n turned to the woman, mouth agape, "I'm so sorry..."

Before Y/n could finish his apology, Nako slid of the couch. She started toward her room in silence prompting Hyewon to pat Y/n on the back.

"Nice one."

Hyewon led Y/n to the mini bathroom, gesturing for him to step inside, "Take a shower first. I'll wait outside." She pulled her phone from her pocket, maintaining eye contact with the door.

Now we'll get to see if the line is affected by wall.

Y/n nodded, stepping into the bathroom. As he closed the door, the tie phased through the door like the hand of a ghost.

I guess it does.

Hyewon:
The line goes through walls

:Eunbi
Phew
That's good to hear

Hyewon leaned her head against the wall, crossing her arms. She thanked her company for getting them a dorm with a terrible bathroom such as the one behind her.

Initially, she felt offended by the small room. The hallway contained seven doors: three on one side, three on the other, and one at the end. She heard from Eunbi that the dorm came cheap to their company due to the mistake on the building owner's end.

The mistake appeared to be the comically small bathroom at first, but she quickly realized that the bathroom wedged between two rooms in a dorm meant to house at least five people served a larger problem.

Outside, the hallway made each room seem large, but the thick walls between each room made them significantly smaller than she expected. While it wasn't bad, given the price, she couldn't help but feel that the dorm had much more potential.

"Done," Y/n said as he opened the door.

Hyewon moved onto her feet, pointing toward her spot, "Sit right here while you wait. I don't want to get tugged while reaching for something."

Y/n nodded, sliding down the wall. She scanned the hallway, waving gentle toward Chaewon as she stepped from her room.

If Hyewon can feel my heartrate, does that mean I should be able to? What if I can feel other things like emotions--or thoughts? If I can sense her thoughts, would that mean I could read her mind? How is she so good at this...? I feel like an idiot whenever we talk about it...

Slowly, the man submerged in his thoughts. He stared into the polished wooden floor to avoid having to acknowledge the passing members while in though.

Soon enough, the door clicked, prompting Y/n to turn his head.

"Alright, what should we-"

Y/n's eyes widened. He trailed from Hyewon's eyes to her gray hoodie, to the similarly colored sweatpants around her legs.

Oh my god... She looks so cute in that hoodie...

Hyewon smiled at the spike in Y/n's heartrate, tilting her head, "Thank you."

She started toward the dorm's entrance, pulling the flustered Y/n along with her.

"Let's go back to the dorm. I'm sure Chaeyeonie done cooking," Hyewon replied. "We can also talk more about the string to Eunbi unnie after dinner."

"More...?" Y/n groaned. "What more is there to talk about?"

"It doesn't hurt to theorize more."