Lin chuckle seeing Wei's uncomfortable self with angry touch. He stands up and folds his sleeve and looking at Wei with narrow eyes.

"Why hiding? I saw every beautiful corner of your perfect shaped body. Then why you hesitate....like a newly bride?" Shenwei squeeze his eyes while gritting his teeth....then he looked at Lin with moist but angry red eyes "let's finish this...." Wei said and kneel down in front of Lin.

******

Commissioner house

Chu arrived and come to meet Zhujiu directly. They talked on the whole situation and decided to do something.....for trap the real culprit, who hidden in the dark but watching them very sharply.

"But what we gonna do? After taking that lady statement.....we catch the psycho killer. Who did all this for getting revenge from Wei and Yunlan. But suddenly this new pawn came in front of us.....leading the case to somewhere else."

Chu said and Zhujiu deeply looking at the evidence file. "You're right! But, don't know why.....we missing something" Zhujiu said thinking and Chu get an idea "let's recall the passing events. Maybe, we get the the link.....which is hide from us."

Chu suggest and both start talking on passing events.....one by one.

******

At road side

At road side......

Xinci looking at his son, who sitting on the road.....while kneeling his head down. "I am not the one, who need your sorry." Xinci said and Yunlan looked up at his face....and his face was wet with his tear. "I apologise to him. But he break our relationship instead of forgiving me."

"So you think, he can forgive you so easily?"

Xinci scold Yunlan in his strict voice.....making other look down again. "You stupid son of mine. Wei still love you....(Yunlan looks up) if he not, then he never talk to you about the money matters" Xinci said and Yunlan confusedly looking at him.

"What you mean? Wei hates me. He said he hate me....and don't wanna see me" Yunlan said with his heavy heart and Xinci pulled him to stand "did Shenwei said to you that, he doesn't want to see you again?"

Xinci asked and Yunlan shook his head (no). "Then how can you say that....he don't want to see you again? Because as much as I know him....(holding Yunlan's shoulder) he loves you so much and never lived without you"

After listening Xinci.....a light of hope raises in Yunlan's heart and he decided to talk to Shenwei one more time. Whatever it results came up.....but he tried for once. Xinci smiles and support his idiot son....and they both go to see Jian.

******

Shen house

"I'm tired! I am very tired after running here and there. I thought.....(touching his belly) I can find what is best for my baby. But I was wrong...(looking at Lin) please! Save my baby! I don't wanna lose it. I do whatever you want.....but please! Help me!!"

Shenwei broke down in front of Lin....making his heart restless. Seeing Wei crying, Lin can feels ache in his heart. "No, darling please! Don't say such things. I never wants to hurt you like this.....but you always make me angry with your behaviour"

Lin pull Wei to stand up and make him sits on the bed. He call servant and ask for glass of water.....servant immediately bring the water and go from there. Lin gave the water to sobbing Wei and other take a sip to calm himself.

"If you not argument with me earlier....then it will be never happens between us. Look, Shenwei....I love you so much. And I want to cherish your life with love and care. If you give me your love support...." Lin lovingly looking at Wei and other blink his eyes.

Which making Lin's heart skip a beat. He was to say another word to Shenwei "umm....mmm" but Wei in his fast move pull Lin for a warm kiss. Shen kissing Lin passionately.....and open his mouth to give access to other, enters inside.

🌳🌳🔸🌳🌳

Please share your vote comments 😘

Thank you ❣️