Chapter 33

Hotel

Shenwei stir and open his eyes. He look beside him and found......Yunlan sleeping there peacefully. Wei cares Zhao's face lovingly.....and lean to kiss his plum lips. "Morning.....daddy!" Wei whispered near to Yunlan's lips and smile beautifully.

Then he slowly sit up on the bed check his cellphone.....which rang last night. "Lin..!?" Shen frowns seeing Lin's number.....he think of something and call him back. "WHAT...!!!! when? Ok....ok.....I'm coming" Yunlan snapped open his eyes when he heard Wei's voice.

"Xiao Wei? You okay....what happened?" Yunlan asked streching his arms and legs.....and Wei turn toward him and told Yunlan everything. Tear start gathering in his beautiful almond eyes.....and Wei looks down. "Don't worry, we're going to see your father right now"

Zhao immediately checked out of the hotel and after informing Yichen......he left for Dragon City.

*******

Random House

*Ting-Tong*

Chu press the doorbell and one servant open the door "Yes, what can I help you....?" servant asked as he open the door and Chu arch his brows.....then he push him aside and entered inside the house "Hey! You can't get inside like this....get out from here! Otherwise, I call the cops"

Servant shout on him and Chu laugh "Cops? Okay! Go, call them....and said whatever you want. But till then, tell me where's your house owner?" Chu asked sitting on the couch and he pretend like.....he is the owner here.

The servant gets angry at Chu's action and angrily calls the cops. But what surprised him the most.....as he call the cops as soon as possible Chu picks up the phone and lovingly said "Hello! May I help you?!"

Servant get shocked and Chu again laugh "Chu ge!" Chu turns back when he heard his dear brother voice "Hey! My sweet little mao....how are you doing?" He hugs Daqing and other pout cutely "I'm not a kid anymore, ge!" Daqing whine and Chu chuckle.

"I know! Where's my nephew?" Chu said breaking the hugs and Daqing gesture him to sit and call the servant for tea and snacks

"I know! Where's my nephew?" Chu said breaking the hugs and Daqing gesture him to sit and call the servant for tea and snacks. "Honeymoon! These youngsters....you know what I mean!?" Chu smiles and Da continue.

"so, what's bring you here? If I'm not mistaken.....soon going to be retired then....(looking at his clothes) why you looks like, you're on mission?"

Chu again smiles and tells his younger brother that he had received a call from the Deputy Commissioner a few days back.....and Zhujiu asks Chu for one last help, before his retirement. Chu thought it was better to spend a week as a soldier than to spend a week like an old retired man.

That's why he agreed to the Deputy Commissioner and comes to solve Megan's murder case. Da understood everything and smiled softly toward his brother "Ge? Please....help my friend and his family. They all are in danger and also find the murderer of Mrs. Shen.

That psychopath must have to pay for what he did to Shenwei and Yunlan's fami....." Da interrupt by Chu "Shenwei? Hm.....where is Megan's son?" Chu asked and Da told him everything. Chu smirks and stood up "Intresting, his father's accident happened in such a bad way and.....the son did not comes to meet him?"

Daqing confusedly looking at his brother and Chu asked to his brother.....what kind of relationship between Shen and Zhao's family?

******

Hospital

After one hour later they reached at the hospital. Shen and Zhao just walked out as soon as the cab stopped.....at near the hospital. They run inside to meet Ming......Wei somehow manage to walked in fear of also losing his father today.

Shenwei steps inside and find Lin standing near to his father's bed. "when it happen..? and how..?" Shen shout at Lin making him shocked. "it's yesterday evening. I was waiting for dad but he didn't come to meet me.....after sometime, someone call me and inform about dad's accident" Lin told what happen.

Yunlan who enters the room from behind Shenwei, heard everything what Lin was said. Shen sit on the chair.....and hold his father's hand "don't leave me please!" He said with moist eyes and Yunlan caresses Wei's hair.....then looked at Lin.

"But how did this accident happen?" Yunlan asked "You will get the answer to this question very soon, Mr. Zhao Yunlan!" from behind....a familiar voice make Yunlan turn back.

"Ch....Chu Shuzhi!?"

Zhao mumble having light smiles on his face.....and he hugs Chu "long time no see! How are you? and when you returned?" Yunlan asked after breaking the hugs and Chu told him everything.....how and why he is here.

Actually, Chu Shuzhi had joined the Special Force 30 years ago.....and for case study, he got the file of Wei's missing and murder case.

At the same time doctor came inside the room for examine Mr. Ming. "Please! Excuse me...." Yunlan place his palm on Wei's shoulder "he will be fine. Come..." Shen nod as he wipes his eyes.....then goes out of the room and let doctor do his work.

But seeing Wei.....Chu looking at him top to bottom, like he remembering something.

"Shenwei, right?!" Chu asked looking at Wei and other slowly nodded. "You had died. Then how you.....here?" Chu said circling around Wei.....making him uncomfortable. "Dead? What are you talking about officer.....?" Shen frowns listening Chu and Yunlan interrupt them.

"Lao Chu? He's not him! I'll tell you later everything" Yunlan said but Chu feeling suspicious about it......and he think of something.

"I know, this is hard time for you....but you are the only one who can help me to solve the mystery!" Chu said and Wei arch his brows "what you mean....mystery?"

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

💞

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Have any questions feel free to ask 😊