Autobot Fight/Part of your world (Reprise)

Soon Peter goes back to take out other things he had in his little bag he took when he and Flounder went to the Shipwrecks, but then huge blast started going off up in the surface which made Peter and Flounder look up. They both look at each Other and back up again, but Peter decides to go up to the surface and see what is happening.

"Peter Don't!!!"

As Peter kept swimming up, Sebastian saw Peter swimming to the surface.

"No no no, what does he think he's doing"

Soon Peter comes out from under the sea to see what is happening, and he finds the Autobots and Decepticons fighting each other.

"Oh my god, I need to get closer"

As Peter was getting closer, an AutoBot ran towards the beach and Peter ducked under the water, but his eyes still above the water. He sees the AutoBot and finds himself to be falling in love without even knowing he is falling in love.

Peter then used his magic to see what the names of the Autobots that are here right now fighting.

"So there names are Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Smokescreen, and Optimus Prime. I think the one in the Blue,Yellow, and White is suppose to be Smokescreen"

Peter then gets the frame of what the other bots look like and what their names are.

Soon as the battle goes on, Smokescreen gets hit by a weapon that sends him into the Ocean.

Arcee: "Smokescreen!!!"

Peter saw what happened and goes under the water to find smokescreen to bring him back to the surface, but since he is small right now, he uses his magic to transform into his Cybertronian form to be able to lift Smokescreen up.

Peter Finds Smokescreen and swims up to the surface with him so he can get him to the Beach.

********************

After Peter gets Smokescreen out of the ocean, he starts shaking him to see if he still alive, which he is after coughing water and breathing.

Soon, Sebastian walks up on a rock and see's Peter with Smokescreen.

Sebastian: "Oh no"

Scuttle comes out of nowhere and goes on top of Sebastian

Sebastian:"Get off me you fool"

Scuttle: "Oh hey I didn't expect to find you here, I really didn't expect to find him here"

Sebastian: "Uh uh, you listen to me bird, the sea king can never know about this, we are going to forget this ever happen......are you listening to me?"

Scuttle: "Yeeesss"

Sebastian:"You won't tell him, I won't tell him, and I'll stay in one piece, you got it"

Scuttle: "Got it.....What did you say Again"

Sebastian: "I'm a dead crab"

Song:Part of your world (Reprise) by Halle Bailey

Peter:

Mmm, mmm
Ah, ah

What would I give to live where you are?
What would I pay to stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you smiling at me?

As Peter was singing, Smokescreen's hand started moving and going onto Peter's, which makes Peter look.

Where would we walk? Where would we run?
If we could stay all day in the sun
Just you and me, and I could be
Part of your world

Bumblebee: "Smokescreen!!!"

After hearing Smokescreen's name being called, Peter's get startled, knowing who is calling Smokescreen's name. He knows that voice is Bumblebee. Peter then moves and starts going back into the Ocean to not get seen.

As he turns around he sees Bumblebee and Arcee coming down the hill because they saw Smokescreen on the sand.

Arcee: "Guys, he is alive, Ratchet we need a groundbridge please"

As Peter was coming up on a rock, he sees the other bots, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, and Optimus come down the hill to help Smokescreen

Peter:

I don't know when, I don't know how
But I know something's starting right now
Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be
Part of your world

*back in Noah's lair*

"Oh no no no, I can't stand it, It's too easy. He is already in love with the Human world and has now found his Soulmate or I should sparkmate."

"This is going to be even perfect for my little plan I have prepared. Taking over the power, that should've been mine all along"

Well that's it for this chapter. I actually really enjoy doing this. Well, now I will be working on the next One Shot for my Transformers One Shots. Hope you guys enjoy this Little Merman Story, plus my one shots