"Sorry about that." I teased. "Getting excited?"

T's cheeks colored even more.

"It's okay if you are."

"Shut up, Josh." T turned his head.

I chuckled. He was sooo busted.

I worked my way down his stomach. "Any sore spots here?"

"Everywhere."

"Ah, yes, you probably worked harder these past three days than in the past three years."

T sighed, blowing some of his hair in the air.

After working through his whole upper body I told him to turn over.

Now this is where things got tricky cause.. There's basically no way to not stare at Timothy's ass but now it was within reach which meant I had to control myself.

I started at the top of T's neck. I heard all his pleased sighs and breaths and it was really riling me up. I applied a bit more pressure to his shoulders since they were so tense but they soon relaxed. I enjoyed the sensation of his soft skin as I made my way to his waist.

"Does it hurt here?" I asked.

No reply.

"T, does it hurt?" I asked again.

Still nothing. I leaned in and brushed T's hair out of his eye. He was sleeping. Guess he was relaxed now.

I smirked and kept massaging. Only when I reached his hips things got heated again.

I mean, come on! He wouldn't even notice if I pulled his pants down right now! He'd never know! And.. with all the sports we'd been doing he was bound to be sore.

I traced the dimples on his lower back. They were leading the way!!!!

I looked at T's sleeping face. He looked so innocent. And if he was a girl it'd be totally fucked to do it.

"Fine. You win." I grumbled.

T sighed and curled into himself. He was like a little cat.

"Fuck you, Timothy." I whispered. I leaned in and kissed his nose. "Sweet dreams."

I got up and saw the ice pack on the bed. "Almost forgot."

I grabbed it and applied it to the red spot on T's arm. Hopefully this would help with the bruising. I left it on there for twenty minutes and went to bed after a nice long shower.

I slept in as I assumed T also did. I checked my messages and they were full of crap from the boys and I had three missed calls from Jennifer.

I sighed and called her back.

"What?" I sighed.

"Wow, so angry. Pretty hot."

"Get to the point, Jennifer."

"Just wanted to inform you I'm dating someone else. Thought you should hear it from me and all."

"Wow, congrats. Hope you're happy." I was about to hang up when she said the guy's name.

"Come again?"

"Dave. We've been together for a while but kept it quiet to spare your feelings. Hope you don't mind." She sounded proud.

"You're such a whore, Jennifer."

"You're just mad you've missed your chance."

"Oh, that wasn't a chance, it was a death trap. Goodbye, slut!" I hung up.