What do you remember?

How long do I have to wait for him?  10-15 minutes?  Hour? The anxiety grew. I had some games on my phone "I can pass the time while I wait for him" I started playing "gravity defied". "For about 5 minutes I tried to pass one of the levels, but gave up "ugh... Why i can't pass it!?"

I left the game and went to the gallery.  I don't have many photos, but almost all of them are valuable to me.  Here is a picture of my dog ​​Teddy, that day I bought him a cool red bandana. Photo of me and Matt celebrating my birthday.  A few pictures of comic that I wanted to buy and- picture of me... When I was still human.  That day, I was able to get a plush toy out of the claw machine (I'm not sure how it's called right) on the 4th try, I was very happy.

  That day, I was able to get a plush toy out of the claw machine (I'm not sure how it's called right) on the 4th try, I was very happy

A wave of sadness and nostalgia washed over me.  I would like to go back to the days when everything was fine, when you didn't have to think about anything.  But I understood that it was impossible, probably, I would not even be able to regain my human form... I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes.. "I wish it was all just a terrible dream..."

I'm not sure how long I lay there, but I was thrown out of this state by the sound of footsteps.  "Huh? Someone's coming? Is it him?"  I sat down on the sofa and gazed at the door. A few seconds and enters the room...

- MATT!  I shouted with all my strength and ran to him.
Matt recoiled in surprise, and I stopped.
- Fritz..?  - Matt hesitantly asked me.
- Yeah!  Heh.. I know it's hard to recognize me now... - I answered nervously.  I hugged Matt and hail of tears poured from my eyes.
- I'M CURSED!  CURSED!  YOU WAS RIGHT THAT I'M SHOULD RETURN THESE GOGGLES! - I blurted out.
- w-what?  You're not cursed, you just took one thing from experiments - Matt said.
- JUST THING FROM EXPERIMENTS?!  CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!  Actually... What am I? - I shouted in hysterics.
- I don't know. You're just- uh.. cute fluffy creature - Matt tried to cheer me up, stroking the fur on my head.
- wha- I AM NOT CUTE! And stop doing that, please... - I ran out of strength to scream.

Matt stopped ruffling my fur.
-sorry, I'm just trying to find something good in this situation - he explained.
- you knew before that what happened to me? - I finally asked him about this.
Matt's expression changed.

- y-yes.. Greg told me about it. You two were fixing the electricity and at one moment it happened... - Matt stammered, not knowing how to continue his thought. I did not know what to answer and said nothing.
- in fact, I already saw you, but you behaved extremely- aggressively?  - Matt told me, I fell into a stupor.
- What?!  When?  I replied in surprise.
- you don't remember that?  Matt asked in disbelief.
- nothing at all...

I felt uneasy about this, but what if I did something terrible then?
- Did I hurt someone..?  - I answered apprehensively, afraid of a positive answer.
- I don’t think, you just scared everyone and ran away - Matt answered.  Fortunately, my fears were not justified.
- So what should I do now?  I asked Matt in confusion.
- You should see one of the scientists.  Perhaps they might know something and help you - Matt suggested.
- Are there other options?  I asked him.
- Well, what else to do? - Matt answered my question
- What if they want to experiment on me? - I asked fearfully
- no one will put any experiments on you!  I will not allow - Matt answered firmly.
- So will you come with me? - asked Matt.
- WHAT?!  Okay these scientists, but ordinary workers will definitely want to kill me! - I screamed in fear.
-What makes you so sure that- oh... Okay, you can stay here, just be careful, the others will soon come out of the bunker and start get rid of escaped samples - Matt warned me.
- okay, I'll wait... - I told him in the end.

Matt left the room, leaving me alone.  The uncertainty scared me.  "Will I be able to return to society and live almost as before, or will they experiment on me, or maybe just kill me?"