Chapter 33

ANGELA'S POV

Bigla akong nagising ng bigla akong nakaramdam ng kaba.

"This-this feeling i-is not good" nauutal kong sabi sa sarili ko.

I immediately went outside the balcony and I saw that it's strangely peaceful. I know that something is not right. I need to tell my pack.

Agad akong lumabas ng kwarto at bumaba ako para pagsabihan ang aking mga pack members.

"All the elders, women, and children, please evacuate and go to the safe room now!" sabi ko sa kanila ang I let my mind link open. I heard all the voices of my pack members at narinig ko ang pangamba sa kanilang mga boses.

"Angela what's happening? it's to early. Bakit mo sinabihan ang lahat na mag evacuate?" tanong ni Alfred sa akin gamit ang mind link.

"Something is not right. I know it's happening now Alfred. They're coming" nang sabihin ko ang mga katagang iyon ay mas lalo kong naramdaman ang pangamba ng lahat nang marinig nila ang sinabi ko.

"Shit!" biglang sabi ni Alfred and within a second ay nakita ko syang pababa ng hagdan kasama si Rosselle.

"Don't worry everyone. I'll protect you. Hindi ng hindi ko hahayaang may mangyari sa inyo" sabi ko sa kanila gamit ang mind link.

Nakita ko ang pag pasok ng mga pack members sa pack house at agad silang pumunta sa safe room.

"Rosselle, I want you to help them sa loob ng safe room. Let them find a spot where they will feel comfortable" sabi ko sa kanya at agad syang tumango at akmang aalis na ngunit bigla syang napahinto.

"Don't worry Angela, I already asked someone and I'm sure, they're going to help us" makabuluhan sabi nya sa akin at tumakbo na sya papunta sa safe room.

I was left clueless but I disregard it. I tried to focus on my surroundings to see if there are rogues near the border but I can't sense them. However, I know that they're coming, and they're almost here.

I closed my eyes and pray to the moon Goddess to help me.

After saying my prayer, I casted a spell surrounding this pack. The rogues won't be able to instantly enter the barrier, its a strong barrier, but I know that with Denise, she can dispell it after trying how many times.

"Tell the warriors and the trackers to get ready. They will be here anytime. Be ready Alfred, I know we can defeat them" sabi ko sa kanya. He immediately bowed upon hearing it and walked away. I'm now using my position as the Luna and the as the Alpha female right now.

I also asked the neighboring alpha's to help us in this battle using the mind link. At first, they won't believe it since they don't know how I am Abe to mindlink them but just by using my powerful voice, they instantly submit and they're now sending their best warriors.

I looked around and I am confused since hindi ko nakita si Chelsea.

"Chelsea? where the hell are you? Tanong ko sa kanya gamit ang mindlink.

" Angela! He's back! Clement is back!" ma sayang sabi nya sa akin kaya agad na napakunot ang aking noo. It seems odd but I just didn't mind it.

" That's great! can you two please go here? they're on their way to attack us Chel" sabi ko sa kanya.

After how many seconds, I saw Chelsea and Clement. But I find it strange. Clement is hiding something.

"Clement, go with the warriors and protect the pack. Chelsea, you need to go to the safe room together with Rosselle" sabi ko sa kanila, Akmang aangal si Clement pero sinamaan ko sya ng tingin kaya wala na syang ibang magawa kundi ang sumunod sa utos ko. Chelsea also went to the safe room to assist the pack members.