❤🔪Secret admirer (pt.2)🔪❤

Bắt đầu từ đầu

______________________________________

To Zander Wickham,

Please meet me in the english classroom after school, I need to talk to you about something very important.

From ?
______________________________________

'What the fuck is up with everyone giving me letters?' I asked to myself. I knew it wasn't from the usual guy, since the handwriting was extremly neat, unlike the guys one.

'But what If It's really important? Should I really go?'

I sighed as I started walking to the english classroom. The only thing that could've been heard in the hallway were my steps.

After a couple of minutes, I managed to find the classroom. It looked empty. Something inside of me was screaming to NOT get in. It wanted to run away.

Yet I still was brave enough to open the door.

"Well, well, well... look who decided to show up..." I heard a familiar voice say. I then looked around the room to see a male figure infront of me. I then realized who that was.

My "ex boyfriend". Daniel Foster.

"It has been a while, hasn't It Alex?" He asked, smirking.

"I told you I didn't want anything to do with anymore, you bitchy cheater."

"Ohhh, slow down man, I'm not here to fight... I'm here for something else..."

"And what's that?"

"This."

Right after saying those words, he then pushed against the wall and started kissing me. I tried my best to escape and run away, but I couldn't. It was a waste of energy. He stopped kissing me. He started touching me. I was crying. I was screaming. I was yelling in pain. I was tired. He covered my mouth with a tape. I wanted for someone to come and help me. I all then felt numb. I felt numb from the pain. It hurted all too much. I then closed my eyes. It hurted. Too much. He got too deep. He spread my legs. It pained my body. But the pain couldn't stop. The thing that I could was just praying for It to stop. It wasn't the first time though...

...

Lukes P.O.V.

'It has been awhile now, where is he?' I thought to myself. It was late. I was worried.

"Fuck It, I'm going in."

I then started walking inside the school. It was really silent. Maybe he left without me? No. There was only one exit, I would've noticed.

I noticed a guy walking in the hallway. Daniel Foster.

"Oh! Luke! How's It, mate?"

"Daniel! It's fine. Oh and... do you perphaps know where Zander could be?"

"Oh, you mean Alex? I saw him heading in the english classroom a while ago."

"Oh, thank you!"

"No problem, mate."

He gave me a strange aura... or maybe it was just me.

I then walked off to the english classroom.

As I got closer and closer to It, I started to heard sobbing from It. There wasn't shadow of a doubt. It was Zander. It started to run.

I then pulled the handle of the room, to see a purple haired boy sobbing and crying. His pants were on the ground, leaving him in only boxers. As much as I always dreamed to see his beatiful skin more then I alredy could, It was horryfing to see him in that kind of condition.

"ZANDER?! WHAT HAPPEND?!" I shouted as I ran up to him and hugged him thight as I could.

"N-nothi-"

"NO! IT ISN'T NOTHING! ZANDER. TELL NOW. WHO. DID. THIS."

Zanders P.O.V.

"I-I... I DON'T KNOW!!!" I lied. I knew that If I would've said that Daniel was the one who did It, nobody would've believed me. He was one of Lukes bestfriends and one of the top students at school.

"...What... do you mean you... don't know?" He asked, worried.

"T-they just came behing me a-and..."

"Do you atleast know which gender were they?"

"...I don't..."

"Alright. Don't you want to tell the police or-"

"NO!!! I DON'T!!! I'M FINE!!!"

"Huh? Why don't you want to tell them? Wait... are they... blackmailing you?"

"N-no! I just... don't want to get the police involved into this..." I lied again. I guess really It became an addiction, huh?

"Don't worry, Zander. I'll figure out who did It."

"And what are you gonna do when you'll find out who did It?"

"A thing that I did with alot other people."

(Shed a tear frfr)

°1234 words°