Arrived

The elemental manipulator and the molecular manipulator were playing some cards as they wait to get to Laskar Station, and then the molecular manipulator spoke. "How longer , boboiboy? Its getting boring here!" He complained to the elemental manipulator. "We have to wait a little more gopal" The elemental manipulator say as he gives out a soft sigh.

A man with a blue and red 'costume' along with a yellow-ish belt that shows the letter 'P' spoke. "Were here, students of justice at Laskar Station! Prepare yourself for a landing!" The man says confidently as he lands the space ship at the station. They immediately got off the space ship as a man with a mask greeted them. "Welcome cadets to Laskar Station!" The man with a mask said. "Greetings, Admiral Maskmana!" The kokotiam gang says as the did the TAPOPS 'pose.' After they greeted the masked man, he gave them a tour around the station, it was VERY different from the station back in TAPOPS Station. 

The tour went on as maskmana stopped to greet someone, and he turned to the kokotiam gang and spoke. "Cadets, this is Admiral Amato, also known as Mechamato. But you all can call him 'Admiral Amato.' Maskmana says as he looked at amato. Boboiboy said to himself as he looked at Amato, 'Ayah..?' He blinked 2 times. Amato spoke. "Well, welcome to Laskar Station, cadets. Kindly introduce yourself." Amato says as he looks at the boy with a orange dino-ish hat. He really looked famillar to him, so to make sure it is him, he spoke. "Care to introduce yourselves?" He says as he saw his power sphera. "Oh and, this is my power sphera, Mechabot." The man with black hair and a white tip introduced his power sphera. The kokotiam gang looked at boboiboy, as if saying he should introduce all of them to Admiral. 

"Well, for the introduction, We are the kokotiam gang, Im boboiboy, and this is my power sphera Ochobot. And my ability is Elemental manipulation. Also, these are my friends, Gopal, His ability is Molecular manipulation. Ying, Speed Manipulation or Time manipulation. Yaya, Gravity manipulation. And lastly, fang, Shadow manipulation." Boboiboy say as he introduces all of them. Amato and Mechabot looked at each other seeing that, that boy, is him, its actually him! Maskmana noticed the surprised look at Amatos' face. He elbowed him to get him back to his senses. "Well, were going to show your rooms now, follow us." Maskmana says as he walked along with Amato, and Mechabot, who floated his way. The kokotiam gang nodded and followed both of the Admirals. As they got first to Yaya and Yings' room, they spoke. 

"This room is so beautiful, Admiral Amato and Admiral Maskmana!" They both say amused as they thank both of the Admirals. Now Boboiboy, Fang, and Gopals' room, when they saw their room, them three looked so amazed. "This room looks so amazing!" Gopal complimented as the shadow manipulator and elemental manipulator agreed and thanked both of the Admirals. After the tour, all of them were in their rooms. They were all relaxing, Boboiboy was reading a book about other power spheras, Gopal was eating, as usual, Fang was on his phone also studying other power spheras. As for Yaya and Ying, they were both chatting with Ochobot.

--!Time skip--

The kokotiam gang was at the cafeteria talking about the new Admiral. "Have you heard? Admiral Amato got his power sphera when he was about 11-13! How cool is that?" Ying said interested, then Yaya speaks up. "I know right?? I heard he defeated a strong enemy, i think his name was 'General Grakakus,' im not really sure" Yaya said as she was also interested. Boboiboy was thinking about Amato just now. 'Was that really ayah?' He says to himself. 'But he really looks like ayah.. He also has Mechabot!' He says as he didnt notice his friends calling out for his attention.

"Boboiboy!" Fang snapped his finger infront of him causing boboiboy to blink and snap back to reality. "Yes?" Boboiboy spoke. "Do you know any information about Admiral Amato?" Ying asked him. "Hes from earth for sure" Boboiboy says without thinking, and then he suddenly hears his name being called out. "Boboiboy, please head to the main frame." The anonymous person who spoke. Boboiboy stood up as he headed to the main frame, there he saw his..

"Ayah..?"