♡ Sick Day ♡

I was at my home laying on my bed and reading a book when suddenly my telephone rang.

"Hello, it's Y/N L/N"

"Hi, N/N", came a hoarse voice from the other side.

"Wait, Steve? Are you okay, what's wrong?"

"I am just sick", he sniffled.

"So, did you take the medicine?", I asked.

"No, I will be fine"

"Are you serious?"

"Y/N....", he whined.

"I am coming over to your house", I said and hanged up the phone, quickly taking my car keys.

"Honey, where are you going?", my mom asked.

"I am going to Steve's, he's not well"

"Ohh, okay. If you want, you can stay there today"

"Thanks mom, love you. Bye", I gave her a quick hug and walked out of the door.

"Bye, sweetie!"

I got into my car and drove to the general store. I reached the store and bought cough drops, box of tissues, some medicines and instant soup & noodles.

I drove to his house, and walked to his front door. I unlocked the door with spare key I have and walked inside the house, setting all the groceries on the counter. I walked up the stairs, when I heard soft snores from his room.

I slowly opened the door and saw him sleeping peacefully, I walked towards him and sat on the edge of the bed, stroking his soft hair. He was burning up.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking the soup. After 15 minutes, it was ready, I placed the bowl on the tray with a glass of water and medicines.

I took the tray and went upstairs to his room, he slowly squinted his eyes open and as he saw me, he slowly sat up.

"Hey, you're here"

"Yes, Steve. Can't let you be alone when you're sick", I smiled.

"How are you feeling?", I asked, placing my hand on his forehead.

"Not that good. But I am fine", he coughed. I rubbed his back as he sniffled.

"C'mon, have some soup and then you can have your medicine"

"No....Y/N. It tastes bad", he crossed his arms, pouting with a frown.

"Steve...please. It will make you feel better"

"Okay", he sighed.

"That's my Steveee", I giggled, pecking the corner of his lips.

I fed him the soup and gave him the medicine.
"Okay, c'mon. Freshen up", I took him to the bathroom, he sat on a table near the sink.

"Wash your face, I'll bring you some clean clothes"

I gave him his clothes and cleaned his room. He got out of the bathroom and lied on his bed again. I placed the thermometer in his mouth, I removed it as it started to beep.

100.4°F

"You're burning up", I took a wet cloth and placed it on his forehead.

"Will you stay today?"

"Of course, Steve. I told my mom, she said that she's okay with it"

"Thanks for taking care of me"

"Of course, Steve. I hate seeing you sick", he chuckled, lightly.

He tapped the empty space beside him, beckoning me to lie down. I smiled and joined him.

He scooted closer to me and wrapped his warm arms around my waist as his head rested on the crook of my neck, his warm breath fanning against the side of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, gently.
"I love you", he said.

"Love you too. Now, get some rest", I chuckled.

I softly massaged his scalp, his breathing slowed and he snored softly. I pecked his forehead, pulling him closer to me. I closed my eyes, letting sleep consume me....

[Short but kinda same like the previous one. Anyways, hope you liked it... Thanks for 700 reads...See ya later!♡]