"I was about to look for you two."

"See?" Hyewon whispered.

Y/n pictured the leader scolding him, sending shivers down his spine.

"Scary..."

Hyewon chuckled as they walked further into the room, earning glances from two pairs of eyes deeper inside.

There's no way this happened because of me, right? I'll ask Oppa about it later.

Hitomi clutched her arms, shivering.

"Are you okay?" Nako frowned.

"Yeah," the peach rubbed her arms. "I just got that weird feeling again."

"Green..." Nako trailed, pinching her chin, "What does that mean...?"

"Again, don't ask me." Hitomi stood on her feet, placing her phone next to the mirror, "All I know is something's going to happen and that guy is the reason."

Eunbi unnie, I hope you can think of something.

Eunbi clapped her hands together, filling the room with an ear piercing round, "Alright! Let's get back on task. Y/n, Hyewon and I have to leave early."

Chaewon raised her hand, "Can I come with!"

"No."

"Aw..." Chaewon pouted.

Once more, Y/n watched the twelve members come together as one. He watched with pride knowing he was witnessing their growth first hand. Even if for just a day, he got to experience something many fans would die for.

"Alright, make it quick," Eunbi ordered. "I need to get back to make sure the two kids don't do anything stupid."

"You're forgetting Yena," Hyewon chortled.

"Three."

She crossed her arms while she watched the pair enter Y/n's apartment. Everything remained where Y/n left it, bringing forth the reality of his situation. As he twisted the doorknob to his bedroom, Y/n froze.

My posters-

"Hyewon ssi, I need you to cover your eyes when we walk in," Y/n pleaded.

Hyewon hovered her hand before her face with a grin. She followed Y/n's feet into the room, stopping as he did. Intrigue filled her ears at the sound of tape peeling off the walls.

One after another, Hyewon listened to Y/n take down and roll up posters before tossing them into his closet.

"Okay," Y/n breathed. "You can uncover your eyes."

Hyewon lowered her hand, humming with a nod. "Your room is a lot more bland than I thought it would be. Why'd you take the posters down?"

"I didn't want you to see them," Y/n mumbled.

"Were they erotic?" Hyewon teased, leaning into Y/n with a mischievous grin.

"N-No!!" Y/n stuttered. "Just some old stuff I'm embarrassed about."

"I see."

Y/n let out a breath of relief before gathering his belongings. He checked his phone close to his chest, scrolling through his missed notifications.

I need to change my lockscreen.

The pair returned to the car, and subsequently the dorms. As they entered the living room, two pairs of feet stomped through the hallway.

"YA!! GET BACK HERE!!!"

"NEVER!!"

"WHY WERE YOU WATCHING ME?!"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I'M TELLING EUNBI UNNIE."

"Telling me what?" Eunbi asked.

A large grin grew on Yujin's face, "Wonyoungie was watching-"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Hyewon pulled Y/n through the living room and into Eunbi's room. She closed the door, rubbing her ears with a groan.

"Glad to see those two are lively," Y/n chuckled.

"It's even worse when Yena's here," Hyewon replied.

Y/n nodded, slotting their antics on screen into the dorms. The deafening shouting and laughing haunted his eardrums, sprouting a mote of gratitude that he didn't land in the second dorm.

"So," Hyewon trailed. "I've been wondering..."

Y/n's heart skipped a beat at the train of thoughts conducted by Hyewon's tone.

What is she going to ask?? About my life before? If I have a girlfriend?!

"Which one of us is your bias?"

H u h